Intimate

Luke's POV

I woke up at 1:30 am with big, strong arms wrapped around me. I looked down to see Michael's arms around me, holding me close. I saw my wrists, cascaded in dried blood. Michael had his arms wrapped around my waist and I was facing the wall. I didn't want to face Michael, I didn't want to still be upset.
He seemed to realize I was awake and worried, he kissed the back of my neck and rubbed comforting circles on my stomach where his hand had been resting.
"You're absolutely beautiful you know that? And I love you so much." He whispered in my ear. I turned around to look at him and all I saw was absolute love in his eyes.
"I love you too." I mumbled.
"You're like an angel, no you're my angel." I blushed but smiled slightly.
"Mm your baby." I mumble and close my eyes, snuggling into his chest.
"You're right, my beautiful baby boy." He kissed my nose and I scrunched it up, laughing slightly.
It was silent for a couple minutes before I opened my eyes. He was running his fingers through my hair and I smiled at him. "What?"
"I want to make love to you." He mumbled and my eyes went wide.
"W-what?" I ask. He smiles and leans forward to kiss my lips softly.
"I want to make love to you." He repeats.
"N-now?" I ask and he shrugs.
"Maybe not today but someday, because I love you so much and no matter how many times I tell you, or how many things I buy to show you, I just don't think you'll ever really get it until I show you completely. I just want you to know how much I really love you." I smiled at him, blushing and trying to cover the tears that were making my eyes shine.
"What's wrong baby boy?" He asks, wiping a stray tear that escaped.

"I love you too...and I want you to make love to me. I want you to show me, right now." Michael smiles and leans forward to kiss me so softly and slowly, like I was so precious to him.
"Are you sure baby?" He asks when he pulls away. I nod. I'd never been more sure in my life.
He smiled and got up so he was now hovering over me. He leaned down and kissed my lips gently again. When he pulled away, he started to take his clothes off, starting with his shirt then pulling his pants off so he was only in his boxers. I followed suite and started to undress. When we were both left in only our underwear, he gently grabbed my waist and pulled me to the middle of the bed where he made me lay on my back.
He kissed me again and slowly slid my boxers down as he did. He grabbed the lube and opened it, kissing my stomach as he spread my legs slightly.
"Are you ready baby boy?" I nodded and he continued. He slowly inserted a finger but he put a hand on my stomach the whole time, rubbing comforting circles with his thumb.
Before I knew it he was already positioned at my entrance. He leaned down to kiss me as he pushed in slowly and gently. I could feel his love, he was being so gentle and slow, always making sure I was okay. It was like I was a piece of glass and he was afraid I was gonna break.
He rocked his hips and leaned down to trail kisses up and down my neck. I gripped his biceps and whined, slowly trailing my hands up his arm, to his neck then up to his hair.
I tugged and gently pulled his face up to mine. "I love you." I say and he smiles. "I love you too." I kiss him and give small moans as he continues his slow movements.
It felt amazing. It wasn't like the other time we had done it, it was different. Not just pleasurable and heated and lustful, no. This wasn't heated one bit, it was full of fondness and love. It wasn't for the pleasure, sure that was a bonus but just knowing we were-that we could be-this close and intimate, it was amazing.
I'd never felt anything like this before and I never wanted it to end, because yeah, I knew what he was talking about now. I could tell he loved me and he could tell I loved him. He was just so gentle and loving and I could never ask for more.
He would whisper compliments in my ear like, 'You're so beautiful', 'You're perfect' and 'I love you'. He was making me feel so loved and cared for.
I never understood what it meant, the difference between having sex, making love and when you were just fucking. But now I did.

The atmosphere was loving and slow and gentle and just perfect. I looked into Michael's eyes as he continued his gentle touches and whispered compliments.
I understand now.
I couldn't open my mouth to say it. I was so lost in him. In Michael. I had never felt like this before. I couldn't explain it exactly. But who can really explain love?
When I managed to say something to make him understand that I did know what he meant now, I think he got the message. "I love you." I mumbled and he kissed me softly.
"I know. I love you so much baby boy." With those words he picked up the pace with his thrusts but was still gentle.
I don't know how long we were wrapped up together but it was hours, the night had faded into morning and I finally felt the warm feeling in my stomach. I was so lost with Michael and if the look in his eyes was any indication then he was exactly the same.

"I'm close." I managed to tell him and he just leaned forward to kiss me softly until I was out of breath.
I came all over the both of our stomachs with a cry of Michael's name. He continued to gently rock his hips to mine, riding out my orgasm while he finally came in me.
"I love you." I mumbled for the thousandth time that day, cupping his cheeks and kissing him while he mumbled my name.
He pulled out and got up to get a tissue to wipe up our mess. That was definitely the most intimate moment of my life and I was sure I wanted a night with whispered I love you's and gentle touches like that again.

Hello everyone. I am ending this book. I don't have anymore time to write for this book, I am moving on to shorter quicker imagines of Hey Violet people (mostly Nia Lovelis) so look out for those, but writing a book takes a long time and thoughts and I don't have those any more. These  were all the chapters written. This part was mostly written by Olivia5Hemmings so thank you! Love you all xx -Olivia