Luke's First Time

Third Person POV

"I want to fuck you so hard, make you cry out so the whole party knows you're mine." Luke's eyes went wide and he couldn't help the moan that escaped him. His member hardened even more at the words.
"Then what are you waiting for?" Luke asked breathlessly.
Michael smirked and started to kiss up and down Luke's neck. Luke bit his lip to keep any noises in, but Michael was quick to fix that.
"What did I just say baby boy? I want you to make as much noise as you can. Go ahead and scream my name if you want." Luke's dick hardened even more at the nickname. It was almost painful, which Michael took note of.
Luke let his lip go from between his teeth, almost immediately letting out a loud moan as Michael started to palm him through his jeans.
"M-Mikey!" Luke yelled, not realizing his mistake, but Michael did. He pulled away from Luke's neck and his hand slid down to squeeze Luke's ass.
"That's not my name, baby boy." Michael leans forward to bite down on Luke's neck.

"W-what? Then..." Luke could barely concentrate. I mean how could he? Michael had barely even touched him, yet he already felt so good. Plus he was still a little blissed out from the weed. There was even a little smoke coming from under the closed door, the room filled with a faint smell of it.
"Call me daddy." Michael says, pulling Luke back from his thoughts. Fuck yeah he will. Can Michael get any hotter?
"Daddy." Luke moaned, just to test the waters a bit. Michael moaned and Luke mentally noted that he could use that in the near future.
"Fuck baby, get on the bed." Michael growls and Luke immediately listens, laying down on his back.
If Luke was completely sober, he probably would've been nervous, but the alcohol gave him a boost of confidence.
He could hear Michael rummaging around and he raised an eyebrow. Michael let out a frustrated sigh and Luke giggled a little. "Do you need help with something?"
"No. Just stay there." Michael mumbled, stumbling his way to the door and closing it behind him. Luke could hear the thumping of the bass from downstairs and he could faintly feel it too if he really concentrated.

He could smell the weed and alcohol everywhere. It made him want to get up and get some more for himself or Michael, but he stayed there like he was told.
It only took a few minutes for Michael to come back in, stumbling a little. He smiled when he saw Luke hadn't moved. He raised his hand triumphantly and it took Luke a second before he realized that Michael had some lube.
"Got it." Michael murmured.
"D-did you...? Oh god please tell me you didn't ask your ex for lube?" Luke laughed slightly, maybe he was a little nervous...maybe.
Michael let out a laugh, already slightly more sober than when they had first entered the room. "So what? She didn't mind." Luke couldn't help the smile that broke across his face.
"Take your clothes off baby...or would you like me to help you?" Michael asked with a smirk.
Luke took his shirt off, and shimmied out of his tight skinny jeans. He looked up to see Michael in only his boxers, walking over to the bed where he stopped Luke's hand from removing his last article of clothing.

"Let me." Michael whispered and nipped at Luke's neck.
Michael slowly pulled Luke's boxers down and Luke's member sprung up against his stomach.
Michael moved so he was between Luke's legs and as fast as his cocky attitude had appeared with the alcohol, his sweet side appeared just as fast.
"I'm gonna prep you baby boy, okay?" Luke nodded and grabbed Michaels hand, intertwining their fingers together.
There was a pop! of the cap and then Michael squirted some lube on his fingers. "It's gonna feel weird but I promise it will feel better later." Michael murmured and leaned forward to kiss Luke and distract him.
Michael circled his finger around Luke's entrance before pushing one finger in and slowly and carefully moving it in and out. Luke squirmed at the weird and new feeling, but it didn't really hurt, that is until Michael added a second finger. It burned slightly and Luke squeezed his eyes shut and wrinkled his nose at the feeling.
Michael just kissed Luke's nose, then all around his face until he was relaxed again. Then he started to curl his fingers slightly. Luke let out a pained groan as Michael added a third finger. "It's okay, baby boy." Michael kept murmuring, kissing Luke's neck and up to his jaw until he reached his lips.
"Just hurry, I'm okay." Luke said as the pain subsided and he began to get used to it. It didn't exactly feel good but it didn't hurt, it just felt slightly weird.
Michael nodded and kissed Luke again. "It's gonna hurt but I promise I'll make you feel good." Michael whispered into Luke's ear, biting down softly on his neck to leave a dark purple hickey.
Michael pulled his fingers out and positioned himself at Luke's entrance. He pumped himself a few times before slowly pushing himself into Luke. Luke squeezed his eyes shut tight and gripped the sheets beneath him. Okay...now it hurts. Michael bottomed out but didn't move, just waiting for Luke to give him the okay, he didn't want to hurt his baby.
Luke nodded as the pain subsided, and Michael started to slowly thrust in and out. Luke whined and Michael grabbed Luke's hands, bringing them to grip at his shoulders, and scratch down his back. Michael started to speed up, changing his angle, trying to find Luke's bundle of nerves that would have him squirming with pleasure beneath him.
Michael smirked triumphantly when Luke let out a loud moan. "Found it." Michael murmured to himself.
"F-fuck! Do that again! Whatever you just did, do it again." Luke whined. Michael smirked and slowly pulled out, slamming back into him roughly.
Luke yelled out, tangling his fingers in Michael's hair and tugging lightly. He wrapped his legs even more around Michael, crossing his ankles behind Michael's back.
"Does that feel good? Does daddy make you feel good?" Michael asked and thrusted in roughly again.
"Fuck! Yeah! Faster daddy." Luke whimpered.
Michael sped up his pace, kissing any part of Luke he could. He bit down and licked over the spot after, trying to leave marks so people would know not to touch Luke. So people would know that Luke was his baby boy.
Luke pushed back to meet Michael's thrusts and threw his head back as Michael continued to thrust harshly on his prostate. He let out little whimpers and loud moans.
"Tell me how good I make you feel. I wanna hear you scream. Let everyone know how good I make you feel." Michael rushed out.
"So good daddy! Fuck! Daddy! Right there! Harder! Shit! Uh uh!" Luke's throat was beginning to hurt with how loud he was being but he had never felt this good before. His moans were becoming more high pitched and he could feel his stomach tensing and starting to burn with his oncoming orgasm.
Luke curled his toes and yanked Michael's hair harshly, making him hiss in pain but moan nonetheless.
Michael thought he was going to cum with just the faces and sounds Luke was making. Michael sped up his pace, thrusting as hard and fast as he could. He sneaked his hand between their body's and gripped Luke's member that was leaking precum. Luke threw his head back and let out another loud moan, Michael didn't really think he had stopped moaning to be honest, but hey he wasn't complaining.
Michael pumped Luke in time with his thrusts, starting to get sloppy as he neared his high.
"Fuck baby boy you feel so good. Ugh you're so fucking tight." Michael moaned and he gripped Luke's hips, chasing his high as he abused Luke's prostate.
"Fuck daddy! I-I'm gonna c-cum!" Luke whined and Michael sped up even more, to Luke's relief and pleasure.
"Cum for me baby boy." Michael leaned down and whispered in Luke's ear, making him shiver and release between the two.

His mouth fell open in a silent moan as he did. Michael kissed Luke deeply while continuing to thrust into him, riding out Luke's high while chasing his own.

Luke whimpered as he started to become over sensitive. So he leaned up and kissed Michael as best he could. "Come on, cum daddy. I wanna feel you fill me up." Luke whimpered and Michael groaned, stilling his hips and burying his face in Luke's neck as he came.
They both panted but didn't move. Michael pulled away from Luke after a few minutes, pulling out as he did. He looked around the room before picking up a tissue box and wiping Luke's cum off himself and Luke.

"That was amazing baby." Michael says as he lays down and pulls Luke into his chest. Luke instantly cuddled up to Michael and curled into a little ball against him. Their legs tangle together as Luke suddenly felt sleepy and just wanted to cuddle until he fell asleep peacefully. Damn that was a nice way to lose his virginity. It definitely felt good and he was glad it was with Michael.

Omg wow an actual update. This part was written by Olivia5Hemmings I literally did not write this at all... Hope y'all enjoy. I'm sorry I was gone for so long.