11. So Far, So Good

Don't mind me, folks!

It's @LzzyLove here! I just want to thank you all for reading this far, and a special thanks to @lita183 for all of your wonderful comments :) I always look forward to seeing what you have to say, so thank you! I hope you enjoy the rest of the date! Sabs has come so far!

Vote and comment guys. You all are gems!!  

So far, so good.

I wasn't sure about the café at first, but when I saw Ridge's face light up as we walked into the homely, dimly lit place, I knew Heather had been right.

"Just take him to places you like. If the kid likes you enough to go on a date in the first place, he wont care where you go."

Lunch was good. Fun, even.

I had learned so much about Ridge in such a short amount of time. He has five siblings, and he got his telekinesis from his father. He started going to Liberal Arts for painting and sculpting- he, incidentally, had no musical talents whatsoever. He was almost three years older than me, and his best friend, Harry, has been around, since they were kids.

I could go on, because the longer we sat in that booth and talked, the more interested I became.

Who knew Mr. Inappropriate could be so interesting.

I found myself being drawn to his thoughts, but only faint whispers made their way past my walls. I was impressed with how easily I could block him out now.

Once we had both finished our food, and our tea had been gone for quite some time, I stood from the booth.

"I have one more thing planned." I smile down at Ridge, reaching my hand out to him. He takes it, and holds it in his when he stands.

In the few seconds it took- it couldn't have taken any longer than that, I met Ridge's eyes with my own. And standing there in that café, I notice a small piece of his hair had fallen out of place, and without my consent, I reached over and brushed it from his eyes.

I just as quickly pulled my hand from his and stepped away a blush covering my cheeks.

I gesture towards the door, clearing my throat, which suddenly dropped in volume.

"Shall we?"

...

The old theater was not very big, and the crowed of people waiting to enter was not exceptionally large.

"I think that couple over there might've seen this movie when It first came out about a century ago."

Ridge nodded over to an elderly couple a few feet away from us. There were only a few other people there aside from us and the couple.

"It's A Wonderful Life isn't even that old!"

I look over at the couple.

Yikes.

"Okay, fine. So it's an old movie. We can go someplace else if you would prefer."

I could feel the heat returning to my face, at the thought that Ridge would actually ask to leave.

"I told you that you could plan the date, hot stuff." Ridge gives me another of his famous winks. "I may be inappropriate, but I'm not a liar. I'll be right back."

He smiles, and makes his way to the rest room. When he returns, we are finally allowed to make our way into the theater, and we take our seats.

Ridge makes himself right at home, surprising me by tucking his feet under himself, and resting his head naturally on my shoulder as the opening credits started.