1 [Perfect Timing]

In Afghanistan

         "Alisa! Get your ass back here!" A manly voice called out. In a small village, a war broke out between a military team and a terrorist group named the Bandits that stole a missile launcher from a nearby US facility. And one of the soldiers was a girl named Alisa Lavini.

        "What did I just say soldier!?" "I'm coming geez!" A voice called back and a girl in her mid twenties ran towards the man while dodging bullets that barely missed her. She ducked behind a pile of bricks that fell off a building nearby. "When I say get back here, you follow my orders Alisa!" The girl named Alisa rolled her eyes and turned back towards her general who was in charge of her and her comrades. But just because he was chief in command, that doesn't mean she has to like him.

         "Greg! Have you taken over the west side tower? Over." The general yelled into his walkie talkie and a male voice answered back in only a few seconds. "West side tower clear sir, ready to proceed! Over." "Copy that." He looked over the pile of bricks and looked up to see the figure of Greg inside a tower that stood above the rest of the buildings. But he quickly ducked behind cover again when gun shots were shot towards his direction. He reloaded his rifle and looked over to Alisa. "Cover me." She nodded and he started to run followed by Alisa who was shooting at the Bandits.

          They raced across the open space and soon took cover behind the wall of the west side tower and when Alisa ran inside and up the stairs, the general followed her after shooting down three Bandits that followed them. They both ran up the tower and when they reached the top, Alisa closed the door and locked it.

        "Finally decided to show up," said Greg, a man in his early 30's with brown hair and wore the same outfit Alisa wore but instead was more brown than grey, who was leaned over the opened window holding a rifle. "Shut up," Alisa said and crouched down in a corner and started to reload her weapons. "Any sign of Raven 1 or 2?" "Negative sir." Alisa looked up and frowned. Raven 1 and 2 were the other sharp shooters besides Greg, which he was Raven 3. "Okay, Alisa and I will take separate ways." Alisa shook her head, "But sir, we don't know if the other towers are safe, as far as we know, they could be taken over by the Bandits." "That is why we are going there, you will check north side tower and I will check east side tower, stay in contact and warn each other of any possibility that there will be Bandits there."

         Alisa growled and picked up her weapons, and putting each one in its own place on her belt, pants, and jacket. She cursed under her breath not caring that she hasn't left yet even though the general already been left. So what if she was stubborn. She was born stubborn.

        Alisa nodded at Greg not caring if he didn't see it or not and walked downstairs taking out her rifle. She slowly opened the door and stood next to the wall looking everywhere for any sign of movement or action of a Bandit being close by. When she didn't see any she ran across and hid behind another building. She took deep breaths and started to walk behind the buildings while aiming her rifle at anything that can be moving around or near her. She continued on like this but she stopped knowing she should have been at the north side tower a long while ago. Alisa looked around thinking it was to quiet for having a terrorist group running loose around. And she didn't like silence.

         She aimed her weapon around as she walked. Alisa didn't hear anything or see anything til she heard something behind her and she quickly turned around pointing her gun at the person but turned out it was just Greg. "Woah there cowgirl, put down the gun." "Greg! You scared the shit out of me!" Alisa said as she lowered her gun as Greg gave her his normal shitty smile when he has either pulled a prank on someone or may someone mad. And this time it was number two.

           "What the hell are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be in the west side tower?" "Yeah, but general wanted me to get you." Alisa looked at him confused. "Why? Didn't he just order me to check out the north side tower?" Greg nodded, "Yeah, but turns out we found out it's rubble, guessing from the explosions." Alisa sighed out of frustration but stopped, "And why does he want me?" Alisa looked at Greg and saw that he was already far away from her as he walked and she jogged up to catch up with him. "Something about meeting some important person." Alisa looked at him confused, "Guessing the Bandits were stopped." Greg nodded and Alisa already knew that her other comrades took "care" of the remaining Bandits.

           As they walked back to their camp that was on top of a hill at the edge of the village, a helicopter flew overhead past them and Alisa guessed the so called important person was inside. "So who's this important person that we have to meet?" "I don't know, but he must be important if the general wants us all to report back to meet him." Alisa nodded and they finally arrived at camp and they immediately went up to the general who stood beside the building that was in the middle of the camp.

      "Perfect timing ladies." He said when everyone finally came. "Now, the person who came wanted to give only certain people a very important mission, and the chosen people were,"  he was given a sheet of paper and he started to say the names that was chosen for the mission. "Greg Halloway, Alex Jonathan, Liam Hamlin, Kirk Lopez, and Alisa Lavini."

        Alisa was surprised she was chosen because she was never chosen for a important mission just because they thought she couldn't handle it because she was a girl. But this time, she can prove them wrong.

        "Who is the important person?" Greg asked followed by yeahs and nods. "Well it seems like he couldn't make it but he wanted to tell the chosen comrades the mission, if you will follow me." Alisa and the others nodded and they walked inside the building as the doors closed behind them guessing we could only hear the mission. "Ok boss, what's the big deal about this mission?" Kirk said and Liam nodded as Alisa rolled her eyes at the stupid guys but it was broken when the general started to explain the mission to us.

       "The mission is to check out a mysterious signal." Greg laughed, "That's the big mission, to check out a signal, hell a two year old can find something that makes a noise, why do we have to check it out." "Cause the last time I check, you act like a two year old, and this mission isn't just in a normal city where you have to find a hotdog stand in the middle of a park. It's in the middle of a jungle 2000 miles away from any known people."

        "So we just go into a jungle and find a signal and just shut it off and go back home." Alisa said and the others chuckled but she glared at the men and that shut them up quick. "Now it's not that easy, there is word about a strange creature that remains in the jungle," "But it's just a stupid rumor some crazy old man made up." Kirk said and the general sighed, "My dear God, just get suited up and meet me in 30 minutes," he looked at everyone and didn't see them moving. "That's a order!" They all nodded and ran off to their own tent.