8 [Afraid]

Alisa walked through the jungle looking at the birds and the insects that flew around her and above her. Though of course she knew she wasn't alone since she knew Setg'in'ka was following her through the trees. She didn't know why he was doing that since she already has seen and knows him so she stopped and turned around.

       "You know you don't have to hide up there, it's not like I don't know you." She heard his clicking and saw his invisible form jump down and he clicked a button and became visible to her. He looked at her and she smiled at him and continued walking as he followed suit behind her.

       They continued to walk for a few more minutes till Setg'in'ka stopped and Alisa looked over at him. "Is something wrong?" He looked around and when she was about to say something else till he turned invisible and ran off somewhere. Alisa looked around confused not understanding why he ran off but she thought it was something important.

         Though as she continued to walk, she looked around looking for him but she didn't see a sign or heard him anywhere. Alisa walked on until she came to a small cliff. She looked down seeing that the land continued below and she sighed knowing she would have to climb down if she wanted to continue.

       Alisa turned around and started to climb down the cliff, her hands holding onto the rocks as her feet searched for the next rock to step on til she soon felt her feet touch the grass. She looked up then turned around and continued on.

        Alisa soon stopped and decided to wait here till Setg'in'ka came back or till it was night and she would have to go to sleep here. She sighed and took out her knife and started to tilt it around and throwing it in the air and catching it out of boredom. But as the minutes went by, she started to become nervous being alone since she heard strange noises here and there around her.

       But when two hours went by, Alisa became worry of where Setg'in'ka could be so she put her knife away and walked off. "Setg'in'ka!" Alisa yelled into the jungle but she didn't hear him so she called out again. But when she stopped calling him and only walked for a few minutes she heard a growl nearby. Alisa looked around and walked towards the growl thinking it was Setg'in'ka. But she was wrong.

       When Alisa walked towards the growl, she stopped when she saw a Siberian tiger eating a carcass of a fawn. Her eyes widened and she slowly backed away hoping that the tiger didn't see or hear her. That is till it stopped and looked up at her and her breath hitched and she stopped moving. The tiger bared its fangs at her and it growled.

       She started to slowly back away as the tiger got up and when it roared at her, she ran. Alisa ran faster dodging the trees as she heard the tiger behind her. Her heartbeat went faster each second when she felt and heard the tiger coming closer to her. But as she ran, she came up to the small cliff she climbed to get down here and she panted, cursing under her breath. Alisa quickly turned around seeing the tiger coming out of the jungle, running right towards her.

        She gasped and quickly started to climb up the cliff til she felt claws in her leg and she screamed in pain as she was thrown off and landed onto the ground. Alisa gasped and turned seeing the tiger coming closer to her, its front paw covered in blood and she quickly got up but she fell back down from the pain in her leg. 

       Alisa looked at the tiger with fear in her eyes and she quickly took out her knife pointing it at the tiger that was now only a foot away. It roared and swiped its paw, knocking the knife out of her hand and she quickly crawled back. The tiger growled and she screamed when she saw the tiger pounce at her, and she shut her eyes waiting to feel the fangs and claws tearing into her, but she didn't feel anything.

         Alisa opened her eyes when she heard the tiger's roar and growls and she saw Setg'in'ka standing in front of her, holding what looked like a metal spear in his hand. She smiled and sighed in relief and he roared at the tiger, aiming his spear at it. The tiger growled back and it pounced at Setg'in'ka but when it did, he shoved the spear into its head and he shoved the tiger back. Alisa looked over and saw the tiger laying on the ground, the spear sticking out of its head, but she knew it was dead.

       Setg'in'ka turned around and Alisa smiled up at him but when she got up, she screamed in pain and fell back down. He quickly caught her before she hit the ground and he looked at the wounds on her leg, which was soaked with blood. Alisa began to feel lightheaded and her eyes were getting heavy and he gently picked her up, making sure he didn't hurt her leg any further. Alisa laid her head on his arm and she felt her eyes beginning to close, but she knew it was because of the blood loss.

      But when Alisa's eyes were almost fully closed, she felt something rubbing her head and she smiled at the feeling. But she also heard him make a purring sound and she smiled a bit wider before letting her eyes fully close, and letting Setg'in'ka carry her to wherever he was going to.

Here's another chapter and my foot finally healed from being sprained for almost a week. Yay! And a early happy President's Day!