5 [Something's Not Right]

When Alisa and the others returned to camp, Liam wasn't there. "I told you guys he is still out there!" Alisa yelled at the others and Greg looked around trying to see if there was at least a sign Liam was here while they were out looking for him. But there was nothing, no sign of anyone or anything being here while they were gone.

      "We need to go back and keep searching for him!" Alisa said and Kirk sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he tried to come up with something to say to make her not go looking. "Look, we have a saying, no man left behind, so we have to go back and look for him!" She said again but Kirk stopped her from walking off by grabbing her forearm.

        "He's not a man, he's just a kid, and we didn't leave him behind, he ran off so he can find his own way back to us and we need to finish the mission." Alisa turned around and glared at him and pulled back her arm out of his grasp. "You can go on without me, and when I get back with Liam, you are going to get your ass beaten by both of us." Alisa threatened him and Kirk growled at her before walking off and picking up his gun. "Fine, and when you come back without him, you'll know you are-" but before he could finish Greg and Alex stepped in between them.

       "Break it up you guys," Alex said as Greg said, "Alisa I know you want to go looking for him but you need to come with us." Alisa shook her head and reloaded her gun. "I'm not leaving him behind, I can take care of myself so get your ass moving and I'll go back." "But Alisa-" "No arguing about it."

       Greg sighed and let her go letting her walk off into the jungle as Alex and Kirk called him back as they walked a separate way from hers.

               Somewhere Nearby

     The creature stood on top of a tree branch overlooking the part of the jungle it was above. It scanned the area, everything a dark blue before it stopped when it saw one figure that was lit up with red and orange. It made a few clicking noises before jumping across trees and onto another one, following the lone figure without being seen.

                       With Alisa

     "Dammit Liam, where are you?" Alisa said to herself as she walked through the jungle looking around for any sign of Liam. "Liam!" She called out into the jungle but of course she got no answer. A part of her wished she didn't go out here alone and went with Greg and the others. But it was to late now.

     But as she walked further she felt like she was being watched. Of course it didn't get to her since there are birds and animals around that could just be watching her past by them. That is til a few minutes later, she heard two things. A clicking noise, and a branch above her break and fall near her.

                  With The Creature

      It tried to not make a sound as he followed the lone human but it didn't go as planned. When it jumped onto another tree it landed on a branch that was half dead but before it could stop it from falling, the branch fell and the creature jumped onto another tree. It watched the branch fall to the ground only a few feet away from the human and it made a clicking noise out of disapproval.

        It looked down at the human seeing it stop and look around, aiming its gun at the trees. The creature knew the human didn't see it in the tree that was only a foot away from where the human was. The creature was about to take out one of its weapons to kill the human, til it heard the human talk and for some unknown reason, the voice made it stop from doing anything.

      "Who's there? I got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it!" The creature titled it's head not from what the human said but realizing the human was a female due to the tone and pitch of the voice. The creature didn't know what was happening but it lowered the weapon and only watched the human below.

                      With Alisa

       Alisa knew it wasn't animal from the noise and that an entire branch from a tree fell down beside her. She aimed her gun at the trees above her not seeing anything but she knew something was there. "Who's there? I got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it!" She yelled at the trees but she didn't know where to aim her gun since she only saw leaves and branches.

       "Come out!" Alisa yelled but she doubt whatever was out there would easily walk out of hiding and show itself to her. But she was immediately wrong when she heard something behind her like something fell down. She slowly turned around not seeing anything til she saw a outline of a figure and when she thought she was imagining it, the outline vanished and  now stood a tall being that wasn't there before.

         Alisa looked at the figure with widened eyes as she wispered, "Oh my God." The person, or whatever it was was two feet taller than her, wore what looked like a fishnet covered its chest, had dreads that covered its head, armor that covered its arms, legs, and half of its chest, and a gun that rested on its shoulders. Alisa looked at the creature as it titled its head, looking back at her. She didn't look at it long enough before she fell down seeing only darkness and the feeling of something picking her up and carrying her somewhere.