4 [Missing]

Alisa and the others quickly got up when they heard the screams of Liam. They looked at each other before quickly getting up, grabbing their guns, and running into the forest. "Liam!" Alisa yelled into the darkness but it was only answered by another scream. They ran faster before Alisa ran into something and fell down. "What the he-" She stopped when she saw that Liam was on top of her and he was breathing heavily and had a look in terror on his face. "Liam!" She quickly got up from under him and he got up the same but he was shaking and his eyes were widened. "Oh my god, what happened!?" He didn't answer her only continued to shake in fear, but they didn't know what or who he was afraid of.

     "What's wrong Liam?" She asked and and Liam looked at them but still seemed like he was watching the forest. "T-there w-was a, i-it just appeared o-out of nowhere!" Alisa looked at Greg and he shrugged his shoulders. "Liam listen to me, what did you see?" Liam didn't say anything and she was about to say something else til Kirk spoke up.

       "He lost is fucking mind, whatever he 'saw' was just his imagination, let's just go back and sleep it off." Greg glared at him as Alex walked over and helped Alisa walked Liam back to the camp since whatever he saw scared the hell out of him so much he couldn't even walk straight. "Fine, the best thing for Liam now is to get a good night sleep, and if he wants to, he can tell what he saw in the morning." Alisa said as they laid Liam on the ground. "Whatever, can we finally go to sleep?" Kirk said and Greg nodded and sat down across from Liam.

         "Guys, where's Liam?" Alisa woke up followed by Alex and Kirk seeing Greg looking around but Liam was no where in sight. Alisa quickly got up and looked around the camp not seeing a trace of him anywhere. "Okay, we split up and if you find Liam shoot your gun." The others nodded as they ran off in different directions into the jungle.

         "Liam! Liam where are you!?" Alisa yelled into the trees as she walked further not seeing any signs of him. "I swear, he's going to be the death of me if he don-" She stopped when she saw something on the ground. Alisa looked at it and realized it was Liam's gun. She gasped and ran towards it and picked it up. She was already worried of where Liam could be. But what made her worry more about not finding Liam, was that there was blood speared on the gun.

         Alisa looked around frantically as she ran off carrying Liam's gun looking for both him and the others. It didn't take long til she heard Greg and Kirk's voices nearby. "Guys! Guys!" She ran towards them as Greg turned around. "Did you find him!?" She shook her head but took out his gun, "But I found his gun and there's blood on it." Kirk cursed under his breath and soon Alex showed up empty handed as well. That is til he said, "Guys, I think you should probably come see this."

       Alisa looked at him confused but followed him as he lead them to what he wanted them to see. "What did you find?" Greg said when Alex stopped. "Look down." They all did and Alisa gasped and her eyes widened. Covering the ground and the fallen leaves, was blood. Blood covered every inch but there was no sign of where the blood came from. "Do you think-" Alisa started but was cut off when Alex said, "I don't know, but it leads that way." He pointed at the direction the blood the ground seemed to lead.

        "It ends here." Alisa looked around seeing that the blood on the ground ended here and there was no spot of blood any further on the ground. "Look, maybe it's just a animal, you know one was hungry so it hunted." Kirk said but she realized he looked nervous to be here. "Then explain why Liam hasn't shown up and why there is blood on his gun." Alisa snapped at him but Greg walked beside her, "Maybe he's right, it was just a animal that was hunting, Liam probably ran across this to and got a bit of blood on him, let's just go back and he probably is already back too waiting for us." Alisa glared at him but sighed agreeing with them.

        They walked off back to camp, Alisa following behind carrying Liam's gun trying to not look at the blood that was still freshly speared on it.

        But the blood didn't end at that spot. If only they looked up, they would have noticed the blood speared on the leaves. And they would have noticed the body hanging off a branch  in one of the trees above them, dead and without skin.