14 [First and Last Stand Off]

Alisa stood in front of Greg trying to stop them from shooting at Setg'in'ka. "Please, don't kill him!" She pleaded, but Greg ignored her and aimed his gun at Setg'in'ka, so did Kirk and Alex. "No! Stop!" Setg'in'ka growled a warning at them but they took it as a threat and Greg nodded at Kirk and Alex.

"Please listen to me! He's my friend!" Alisa said to them, but they didn't either care to listen or it didn't matter to them. Setg'in'ka dashed towards them, but they fired their guns at him.

Setg'in'ka turned invisible and jumped into the trees and Greg told them to stop shooting as they looked around for the creature. "The hell did it go?" Kirk asked and Greg walked a few yards in front of them, aiming his gun at the trees. He paid close attention to the trees, till he saw a blurry object in one of them.

He smirked and aimed his gun at it, "Got ya." Greg fired at him and Setg'in'ka roared and jumped down becoming visible, not caring about not being seen.

"No! Stop!" Alisa yelled and when she ran towards Greg, Kirk pulled her back which made her fall onto the ground. Setg'in'ka roared at Kirk and started to charge at him.

Alisa gasped as her breath was knocked out of her from the impact, but she quickly got up when she heard Kirk fall near her.

"Setg'in'ka!" Alisa yelled at him and he stopped and turned towards her. In his hand was the head of Kirk and beside him on the ground was a headless body.

"It killed him!" Alex yelled in horror and Setg'in'ka looked towards them. "Kill it!" Greg yelled and Alex and him aimed their guns at him.

Setg'in'ka growled and quickly stood in front of Alisa, blocking her from the shots. "Setg'in'ka go!" Alisa yelled at him and began to push his arm.

He didn't move and green liquid began to drip on the grass and Alisa knew it was his blood. "Please! Go! Now!"

Setg'in'ka glanced at her before jumping into the trees and turned invisible. Alisa looked down and saw his blood glowing on the grass making a path to where Setg'in'ka was running to.

"Go after it!" Greg yelled as he ran towards the jungle with Alex, but Alisa pushed him down into the ground. Greg groaned a bit before glaring at her with anger.

"You." He said as he got up and Alisa turned around and was about to run till Greg grabbed her hair. "You know it and it knows you." Alisa bared her teeth as she tried to pry his fingers off of her hair.

"You'll be my bait." Greg said with hatred and Alisa felt tears flow out of her eyes. "Don't hurt him!" Alisa begged, but Greg pulled her hair harder and began to drag her body beside him. "That creature killed Kirk and we are going to kill it, and you're going to help us."

Alisa begged and pleaded as he dragged her. This wasn't the Greg Alisa knew, this was someone different. "It stops here." Alex said and Greg stopped, but when she tried to get free of his hand he pulled her back.

"If our little friend isn't going to come out, then we'll just have to make him." Greg said and he dragged her to a tree, took out some rope that was hanging​ on his belt and tied her to the tree.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Alisa yelled at them as she struggled against the rope. "Let's see if our buddy will come out now." Greg said and he pressed his gun against her head.

"Hey buddy! If you come out now, then we won't hurt your little girlfriend!" Greg yelled into the jungle as he pressed the gun harder against her head and Alex stood nearby aiming his gun at the trees.

"Don't do it Setg'in'ka! Stay hidden-" Alisa yelled back but Greg shot her leg and she cried out in pain. "Last chance! Come out now or she dies!"

Alisa cried from the pain that was radiating off of her leg and she felt blood beginning to flow down her leg and onto the grass.

They didn't hear anything till a growl was heard and Setg'in'ka now stood in front of them. "Nice to see that you followed orders." Greg said and Setg'in'ka growled at him.

"Now since you came out of hiding, why don't​ we....." Setg'in'ka growled and aimed his spear at Greg. "Woah woah, settle down there." Greg said as he aimed his gun at Alisa again. "Don't want anything bad to happen to her now do we?"

Setg'in'ka slowly lowered the spear and Greg smirked. "That's more like it and it seems like you also understand us." Alisa whined a bit as the pain slowly subsided, but her leg was still bleeding and her heard felt lightweight.

"Now you killed a dear friend of mine, and we don't like that." Greg said and Alisa slowly looked up to see him slowly grabbing his gun and she knew he was going to shoot Setg'in'ka when he wasn't looking.

Alisa gulped and she slowly pushed herself up against the tree. She bared her teeth when her leg slightly moved and a small groan come out of her mouth.

Setg'in'ka looked over and quickly walked over to Alisa. He crouched down in front of her and Alisa gently smiled at him. Setg'in'ka laid his hand against her cheek and softly clicked at her.

Alisa smiled, but looked behind him to see Greg take out his gun and aim it at Setg'in'ka. "Move!" Alisa yelled at him and Setg'in'ka quickly moved to the right, the bullet only skidding his shoulder.

"Fuck, Alex! Get him!" Greg yelled and Alex started to shoot him, but Setg'in'ka doged each one of them. Setg'in'ka growled and when Alisa thought he was going to run off again, he took out his knife and cut the rope off of her.

Alisa quickly went away from the tree and grabbed Setg'in'ka's hand with hers. She quickly pulled him along trying to get away from Greg and Alex.

"Not so fast." Greg said when he was in front of them and Setg'in'ka growled and got in front of Alisa.

Greg aimed his gun at Setg'in'ka, but Setg'in'ka grabbed him. Greg yelled and tried to pry him off of him, but Setg'in'ka didn't let go.

Setg'in'ka punched his gut making him stumble back a bit. Greg glared at him and aimed his gun at Setg'in'ka, but Setg'in'ka ran at him and grabbed his arm.

Greg struggled against him and tried to turn the gun towards Setg'in'ka. He turned the gun as far as he could, but Setg'in'ka kicked him and Greg fell to the ground.

Setg'in'ka pounced on me, stomping his foot onto Greg's leg. Greg yelled out in pain and he pointed the gun at him.

Setg'in'ka grabbed his wrist and slowly began to squeeze it and Greg bared his teeth at the pain. Greg didn't mean to, but when the gun was almost out of his hand, the gun fired.