2 [Into The Jungle]

Alisa came out of her tent wearing her same uniform but carrying a few more guns and a few other small things that are just used in case of something bad will happen. She walked towards the landing pad that was at the edge of the camp that had a helicopter on it waiting for its new mission. "Finally done with your makeup?" Greg said and Alisa rolled her eyes, "Finally done with puberty?" Greg glared at her and she laughed as she climbed inside the machine seeing Liam, Alex, and Kirk already sitting and she sat beside Liam as Greg sat beside her.

       The helicopter started to ascend as it made the trees and grass around it blow around as though it was trying to move away from the large machine as it reached the sky. Alisa looked out and saw the camp already far away and saw they were heading towards the ocean. "Might as well get comfortable, this is going to be a long ride." Said the pilot and Alisa laid her back on the metal wall behind them and closed her eyes listening to the sound of the engine running and the feeling of the helicopter moving.  But as she kept her eyes closed she slowly fell asleep.

           "Alisa! Alisa wake up!" Alisa opened her eyes to the sound of someone calling her name and she saw Greg in front of her shaking her a bit. "Finally your awake," Greg stopped and she yawned and got up. "Seems like we're here." He said and Alisa looked out and the only thing she saw was trees for miles beyond miles. She got out of the helicopter followed by Greg and she looked around at the trees that towered over their heads.

        "So why the hell again are we here in this place!?" Kirk yelled and Alisa sighed already knowing he was the bitchy one in the group. She looked over at Liam and Alex and guessed Liam was the quiet one since he never once spoke as Alex was bitch number 2 as he laughed and nodded along with Kirk. But of course she was the only mature one here since Greg was the "funny" one even though the jokes he says are always corny. Like one time, they were sitting beside a rock and were aiming at bottles that were put in different places. And when she aimed her gun and hit the farthest bottle he said, "Hit me with your best shot, why don't you hit me with your best shot."

       Alisa sighed wondering why she was always left with either the most annoying or the bitchy ones. "To find a signal, turn it off and return back to the helicopter and go back to camp, stupid." Alisa said as she walked around looking at the trees. Kirk glared at her and growled and she smirked. "From my calculations, and that the general told me, the signal should be-" Liam turned around while looking at a small device. "This way." They all nodded and followed Liam as the helicopter behind them stayed in the same exact spot but it was soon out of their sight as they disappeared into the jungle.

         "Ok I am hating this! We have been walking for days!" Complained Kirk and Greg looked at him, "We only been walking for an hour." Kirk groaned, "I don't give a shit!" Alisa sighed as they walked through the jungle as Liam held the device that showed if they were getting closer to the signal, and from him, they were getting so called closer. But as they walked longer, they still only saw trees and vines that sometimes hung so low they had to move them aside just to continue walking the same path.

        "Guys, let's just camp here for the night and continue tomorrow." Alisa said seeing it was getting dark and they been walking for eight hours. And one of those hours was going through a dirty river but Kirk didn't want to get dirty and wet so they had to wait for him since he went around the river.

       "Finally! The best decision you made this whole day!" Kirk said as he automatically laid on the ground and Alisa, Greg, and Liam looked at each other. They laid their guns beside the places they were going to sleep at as Greg started a fire to keep them warm as they slept. "Fire done, weapons done, Kirk already asleep done, and about to sleep in a dark jungle, done." Greg said as he sat down beside his weapons and Alisa rolled her eyes as she laid down on her back looking up at the night sky.

        Greg laid down and knew only him and Alisa were awake since they both heard the loud snore Kirk had, the soft one Liam had, and that Alex kept tossing and turning in his sleep. "Wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older-" Alisa looked over at Greg and wispered, "Can you shut up." She closed her eyes again and slowly went to sleep even though he still hummed the song but it soon faded as he fell asleep.

       The five commrades slept in the middle of the jungle, each having their weapons close to them in case if something bad happened as they slept. But as they slept and as the jungle slowly started to sleep for itself for the night, a ship flew over the jungle but it was not seen by anything for it was invisible. And the large ship landed only six miles away from the sleeping Marines and a creature came out from the ship but just like the ship, it was invisible. The creature disappeared into the jungle leaving no trace behind it that it was there in the first place. But only for the few birds that quickly flew away in fear but the creature didn't care, for it was going towards its own targets.