11 [A New Feeling]

Alisa woke up, but instead of her usual feeling everytime she woke up, she felt safe and almost like paradise. She didn't know why till she slightly moved her arms and felt arms around her. Alisa looked up and saw Setg'in'ka holding her against him. They were still sitting on the ground but were leaning against each other to keep from falling over.

       Alisa felt her cheeks flush but she didn't know if she should move or not since she couldn't see if he was awake. So she kept still, watching him.

        To her it felt like hours but it was actually only a few minutes till Setg'in'ka slightly moved, slightly pulling her closer to him.

       Alisa blushed more knowing that he wasn't aware of what he was doing as he continued to sleep. She tried to stay still, thinking that Setg'in'ka needed his sleep. That is till she accidentally moved and she felt him stir. Alisa stopped and looked up at him seeing his head slightly move. She thought he was still asleep till he looked around.

        "Sorry, did I wake you?" Alisa asked and Setg'in'ka shook his head then he looked around and realized how close they were. He cautiously unwrapped his arms off of her and Alisa was on the verge of laughing when she realized he was nervous.

       "Aww, is the big fella nervous?" Alisa said in a baby voice and he quietly growled at her and she chuckled and got up. "Anyway, thanks for, umm, yesterday, and I'm going to make me something to eat. You want anything?" Setg'in'ka shook his head and she nodded and walked off.

        Alisa actually didn't really make anything, just ate some pieces of fruit. She sat on a log, chewing a piece of a apple she held in her hand as she looked at trees. She was becoming bored so she started to throw the apple in the air and catching it. That is till when she threw it in the air again it didn't come back down and she looked up seeing a hand holding it.

       She smiled see Setg'in'ka's face above hers and when she tried to grab the apple he lift his arms higher to where she couldn't reach it. Alisa got up and tried to get it again but it didn't help. Setg'in'ka continued to hold the apple above him as Alisa struggled to reach it. "You're not going give up huh?" Alisa said and he shook his head.

       Alisa stopped and thought about a way to get the apple back and she smiled when she thought of something. She walked over to Setg'in'ka and he looked down at her as he held the apple above him. Alisa stood on her toes and kissed his mask.

       Setg'in'ka stopped when she kissed his mask and he slowly lowered his arms. As Alisa kept her lips on the metal, she slowly grabbed the apple behind him and pulled back. He looked at her and she showed the apple in her hands and laughed.

       Alisa soon stopped when he didn't do anything and she looked at him confused. "Is something wrong?" Setg'in'ka seemed to get out of thought about something and he shook his head. Alisa didn't ask him again and she smiled as she put the apple on the log.

        "So, what do you want to do today?" Alisa asked as she walked over to Setg'in'ka as she held her hands behind her back. He looked at her before grabbing her hand and pulling her along. Setg'in'ka lead her through the forest and Alisa looked around not knowing where he was taking her. Soon she asked, "Setg'in'ka, where are you taking me? Or is it a surprise?" Setg'in'ka nodded and she took it as an answer to her second question and she gave up and continued following him.

      Soon they stopped and Alisa looked around before hearing rushing water near her. She looked at Setg'in'ka and she slowly walked towards the sound and she gasped. Before her stood a beautiful waterfall that towered over her. Beside it was a field and the rushing water came from probably a river on top of the cliff. She smiled at the sight not noticing Setg'in'ka behind her as he looked at her.

        "It's beautiful," Alisa said and he walked over beside her looking at the view also. He made his clicking noise and before she knew it, she was picked up and tossed into the water below. Alisa gasped as she swimmed up from the water and looked up at Setg'in'ka who pretended that he didn't do anything.

       She glared at him before laughing and smiling. "You got it now!" And Setg'in'ka fell into the water when Alisa grabbed his leg and pulled him over. His head came out of the water and Alisa laughed as he growled at her. "What? It's revenge!" She laughed again as he smiled under his mask. He liked the sound of her laugh and when she smiled. Setg'in'ka didn't know what the feeling was, but he felt it everytime Alisa smiled, laughed, got close to him, and when she kissed his mask.

       Setg'in'ka felt his skin heat up on his face and he was happy that this one time, that he had a mask covering his face, but on the other times, he wished he didn't. He wanted to take off his mask and show Alisa what he looked like underneath, but he scared that she would not be with him anymore if she saw what he looked like. Setg'in'ka went to think about how the other humans screamed in fear when they saw his face, and he didn't want Alisa to be one of them.

       "So like I was saying, I never really had this much fun." Alisa's voice brought him out of his thoughts and he looked over at her not knowing what she was talking about, he only nodded at the last part. Alisa was floating on her back, her hair soaking wet and her eyes looking at the sky above. Setg'in'ka thought of a way to get her back from pulling him into the water and he swimmed underneath the water, disappearing from Alisa's sight.

       "Setg'in'ka?" Alisa looked around not seeing anywhere only bubbles from where he last was. She got off her back and looked around, her arms and legs keeping her afloat in the water. "Setg'in'ka, where are you?" As the minutes went by, Alisa began to feel worry and fear as she didn't see him anywhere in the water. "Setg'in'ka!" She yelled but she didn't see him, that is till she was picked up by something and was dangling above the water.

       Alisa gasped in surprised and saw that Setg'in'ka was the one holding her. She immediately hugged him and Setg'in'ka slightly jumped not thinking she would hug him. "My god, I thought you drowned or left me." Alisa said as she hugged him tighter and he soon felt guilt going through him. He made her feel sad and he hated that, so he held her closer to his chest.

      They stayed like that in the water till Setg'in'ka carried her out of the water and onto dry land. Alisa could have walked by herself, but she didn't want to let him go so she let him carry her. When Setg'in'ka arrived back to where they stayed at, he knew that she was asleep in his arms so he gently laid her on the ground that was covered with leaves and moss. He looked at her sleeping face and he laid beside her, not wanting to sleep in the tree or be away from her after that happened.

       As Setg'in'ka laid beside Alisa and watched her sleep, he realized what this feeling was everytime he saw her. He was in love with Alisa, and he liked the feeling of it, so he wasn't going to deny it or ignore it. He was going to express it to her.

Sorry it took me so long! My exams are coming up and I been studying so sorry for the long wait!