Niall Imagine for Ally

You were cooking dinner for Niall and you because you have some important news to tell him...YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!! While the food is ready you go and change to something cuter, you heard the door slam shut and you smile to yourself. "BABE I'M HO- YOU MADE FOOD!!!!!!" you just laughed and went downstairs, "Nice to see you too babe" Niall turned and saw you, you smiled and went to hug him. "I have to tell you something" "whats wrong?" Niall guide you towards the couch so both of you can sit down. "Umm Niall I'm Pregnant" you said, you looked at him, he stood up and began shouting "I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!!! YES!!!!!" You laughed, he looked at you and hugged you covering your face with kisses, "Thank you Thank you Thank you" Niall said. "I'm happy that you are happy Niall" "Love, I wont ever leave you anymore" You smiled and kissed him "Now come on before the food gets cold" you said while grabbing his hand. "So you did this for the news?" he asked "Yeah" He stands up and hugs you "I love you so much" Niall said "I love you too" you said while hugging back. You stayed there for five minutes and then went to eat. This was the start of a new family....

Sorry this was short, but because you guys are awesome I decided to put an imagine!!!!!!

-Vanny Va