Imagine for Paola Segura

You were getting ready to go on a date with Zayn, he wanted to go out with you, but because of his work, he didn't have time, so he was looking forward to the date. You heard the door bell ring, you opened the door, and there he was, your boyfriend!! You kissed him and smiled at him. "Hi love" Zayn said, he took your hand and lead you towards the car. He opened the door for you and you thanked him, he ran to the other side and got in the car. (LETS SKIP THE CAR RIDE) Before you know it, you are at the restaurant, you went in and Zayn asked "Malik?" "Follow me sir and miss" the woman said, she smiled at you, her smile was very welcoming so you smiled back. "Here is your table, a waiter will be with you in a minute" she said while walking away. You smiled at Zayn and start reading the menu. The waiter came and took both of your orders, you turned around to see your surrounding, when you looked at another girl looking at Zayn while bitting her lip, Zayn followed your gaze, and saw her. When the girl saw Zayn staring at her, she waved. Zayn turned to you and grabbed your hand "She is nobody, you are here with me" he said while kissing your hand, you smiled and kissed him. "Zayn, I have to go to the bathroom, be right back" you said while standing up and going to the restroom. You did your business and went to your table, you were around the corner, but you saw the same girl sitting in your seat! You hide behind the wall to hear their conversation. "Hi, my name is Roxanna" the girl said while bitting her lip "Hello?" Zayn said confused "Do I know you?" "No, but you will" Roxanna said, she moved closer to Zayn and placed her hand on Zayn's thing. Zayn was shocked so he moved farther away. You smiled because you knew Zayn didn't want anything to do with her, but the girl moved closer and practically was sitting in his lap!!! You had enough and went to the table, Zayn saw you and he looked kind of relieved. "Excuse me?" you said to the girl "What? I'm busy here" said Roxanna, "Sorry, but this is my table and I will appreciate you getting of from my boyfriend" you said nicely, Roxanna smirked and kissed Zayn on the lips! Zayn was trying to pull away. You were beyond mad, you grabbed the girls hair and pulled her off Zayn and throw her to the ground. "GET OUT!" you shouted, Roxanna stood up and ran off. Zayn pulled you to a hug "Don't leave me" he whispered "Never" you responded while hugging back. Zayn kissed you and you kissed back. After the incident, your relationship was stronger, and the fans took picture of Roxanna than every girl knew her, lets say she had a rough time because of the fans.

IMAGINE TIME!!!!

-Vanny Va