Liam Imagine

Niall, your brother, was very protective over you. So he told the boys to not date you. But you don't know what happened and you and Liam were now dating. "Niall is going to kill me" Liam said "No, you are his best friend!" "AND he told me to not date you" he responded with his hands over his face. You sat down beside him and hugged him. "Don't worry, I'm here" Liam smiled and hugged you back. "You are awesome you know that right?" Liam asked you, "Of course I am" you responded teasingly, he laughed and stood up, "I'm going to talk with Niall first" he said walking out the door, but you grabbed his hand and said "I'm coming with you" Both of you went downstairs and saw Niall sitting on the couch. "Niall?" Liam asked, but he didn't responded "Nialler?" you asked, he didn't responded again! "NIALL JAMES POTATO HORAN" you shouted, he jumped and fell off the couch. "HEY (Y/N)!!" Niall said grabbing his head. Liam and you walked towards him and sat down on the other couch, facing him. "Niall, we have something to tell you" you said grabbing Liam's hand. "Umm, Niall we are dating" Liam said, Niall sat still. He stood up and started jumping "I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!! But why could you tell me tomorrow!!! Now I last 20 bucks" Niall said laughing, you and Liam laughed at Niall and gave him 20 bucks. "Yeah, but hurt my sister Payne, and I'll kill you" with that, Liam was scared at Niall, because he looked serious "Just kidding, I look like a baby penguin" he said smiling and hugging you and Liam. Well, that didn't go that bad...

This is horrible, I know.

I went to see Divergent!!!! Awesome movie, YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT AND READ THE BOOK!!!! :D

-Vanny Va