Niall Imagine part 11

The girls gasped, the room was beautiful!! "Now, stay here and be quiet" Harry said whispering, the girls nodded. "Oh, and the room is soundproof so you can talk and do stuff" Harry said and walked out. The girls began changing into their pjs and talk about what happened that day. "Lets sleep" Vanny said, everyone nodded and took a place in the floor to sleep in. Soon, everyone was fast asleep...

NEXT DAY

All the girls woke up, hungry. "Hey, I know" Cindy says "Vanny, you go downstairs for a glass of juice, say good morning to the boys and then run back here" "Why?!?" Vanny says "So, they will be looking for us" Perrie exclaims excited. "Ugh, ok. Ill get juice, milk and cereal for all of us" Vanny says while standing up and walking towards Harry's room. "Harry!" Vanny whispers "Umm" Harry responds "Can I go downstairs? Leave the door open" Vanny says "Ok..." Harry answers. Vanny walks down the stairs and goes to the kitchen unnoticed. She grabs juice, milk, fruit, cookies and the box of cereal. When she comes out she screams "GOOD MORNING BOYS" while running upstairs "Good morning Va- VANNY?!?!?" The boy respond while running upstairs. Vanny runs into the room and closes the door. "Done" she exclaims to the girls waving with the food. "YES!!!!" the girls exclaim, now lets waits for the boys...

-Vanny Va

I know here is another part because you guys are awesome!!!!

If it gets 2, 800 for tonight, I will continue the story, I know this is ridiculous but I know you guys can do it!! So, 2,800 for tonight and another update for tomorrow or maybe later!!! :D