im not affraid of the other guy (on hold)

Hi, I'm lily, lily storm. Ever since I can remember I've been... Well different. When I was aggravated or angry my hair would turn pink, my eyes would turn a brighter shade of blue, I would get better senses and black out. When I wake up I would of left a mess. I don't know what happens when I black out. But I do know that everyone thought I was a monster.

My parents sent me to lab to get tests done on me. I was scanned, pricked and poked until one day they pushed me too far.

I was 20. They had me locked in that stupid cage. I had enough. I was screaming and banging on the bars hoping someone would give up and let me go. That's when I blacked out, I woke up outside the lab with someone else's blood, scars and bruises everywhere on me. I walked to the door of the lab and saw dead bodies everywhere.

That was the day I realized I wasn't a monster, she was. I decided to call her 'tank' the name seemed to fit. She was practically a tank.

That was also the day I ran away. I ran to a place no one could get hurt because of me. I found a huge house in the middle of no were. It was run down but I fixed it and that is where I currently reside now. The house had a lab and since I lived in a lab for half my life I picked up on a lot of science. I mean I was basically a science experiment.

As I worked on a cure I started to realize that I could control tank so I started to work on controlling tank and working on the cure at the same time.

So now I'm 30 and I have learnt to keep tank under control. I also found out that when I'm normal I can turn super strength on and off. That's about it.

Oh I almost forgot. I always feel like I'm being watched. probably because I was locked in a cage being watched for half my life.

Well good bye.