Chapter 7

We walk for a bit and find an old motorcycle. "you know how to drive this?" I ask and he nods. "the next town is probably miles away. we should use this." I say and Bruce looks at the motorcycle "then lets go." He says as he hops on. I get on and wrap my arms around his waist and put my chin on his shoulder. Bruce smiles and starts the motorcycle up and starts driving.

------------

We get to New York after 4 hours of driving because it turns out that that was the nearest place. "We should go to stark towers. I don't think that tony will mind." I yell over the wind. Bruce nods and we drive to stark towers. The moment I get there my phone rings this time it plays AC/DC's back in black. i answer the phone after laughing at bit at the ringtone tony put for himself. "Hello. Mind if we stay at your house for the moment??" I ask "Uh... if you don't touch my alcohol then fine." The minute tony finishes talking the door opens. "thanks!" I yell and turn off my phone "after you" Bruce says and I smile and walk inside. I press the button that will take us to the top floor.

---------

We stand in the elevator awkwardly, I look at him. "so uh... do you actually like me?" I ask remembering what Tony said before. "I do like you... uh I just hope you like me too." Bruce says and instead of nodding or saying yes I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

It was magical. He started kissing back and I smiled. I pulled away. "aww I just got out the popcorn." I hear tony say. "What?!?" I scream looking for him. "this is my house so I can see everything and hear everything. So mrs soon to be lily banner you better not say anything bad about me." Tony says and I blush as he says lily banner. "fine." I say and turn to Bruce "so what are we now?" Bruce asks "well we can be together." I suggest. "My room is off limits." Tony says making me and Bruce laugh. "don't worry Tony. I'm not going there yet." I laugh and Bruce kisses my head. "so any news with loki's plans to take over the world??" I ask "nope. but the minute I hear anything I'll tell you two." Tony says. "wanna watch some tv?" I ask while walking to the kitchen to get a snack. "sure. Get some popcorn and we can watch a movie. I'll pick it. " Bruce says heading to the tv. I get out popcorn and put it in the microwave and find some chocolate in the cupboard.

I get out the popcorn and take that and the chocolate to the tv. "So what movie are we watching?" I ask as I sit down. "I wanted to put something on that I thought you would like so I put on a movie called "Alex & Emma"." Bruce says and I smile as he presses play and we eat the popcorn and chocolate.

When the movie finishes I feel really sleepy. I start to feel my eyes getting heavy and I feel two strong arms lift me up and take me to a room and put me on a bed. "Good Night lily." Bruce says and kisses my head. I hear footsteps and I begin to fall into a deep sleep.

------------------

Tonys P.O.V

I run to where the rest of the avengers are "guys lily and Bruce are together together!" I yell and I see Natasha smile "good for them, any news on Loki or his army?" Natasha asks "nope" I say and walk off. Lily is like a little sister, Bruce better not hurt her or god help me he will be blown into a million little pieces. Okay, maybe not. But he will never forget it.

Sorry for the short chapter guys! hope I can make up for it soon. But this was a really cute chapter to write :) btw thank you guys for reading and voting. If you have time feedback would be awesome.

Thanx - Charlotte 💋