chapter 1

I sit at the table still trying to figure out the damn cure. "why does it have to be so hard?!?! Why couldn't you just leave me alone tank!" I scream to myself. My voice echo's through the abandoned house. I punch the side of the table with my fist and growl. I feel tank asking, no pleading to come out. She claws at her cage that is my body. "no!" I yell at her "You are never getting out again!" I scream.

I see parts of my hair turn pink. "Oh you don't know how wrong you are" she tells me as I start to fall into darkness. no. I'm not letting tank win this time. I think of my happiest thought, when I first figured out I could control tank. I start to feel myself being lifted from the darkness. "no!! " I hear her scream. "yes!" I yell as I feel myself returning to my own body. " I told you tank. No more." I say as I regain consciousness.

-----------------

I sit in my room reading an old book I found in the house. That's when I hear a nock " don't answer it " tank tells me "um ill do what I want tank." I say and walk to the door and open it. "Hello you must be miss storm?" says a guy with an eyepatch "yes. Who are you?" I say looking at his friend.

One is a woman with bright red hair and a gun. "I am furry, this is Natasha." he says motioning to the woman beside him " We are from S.H.E.I.L.D a government organization. We want you to join a team called the Avengers we look after the world and make sure no one destroys it basically." The woman Natasha tells me

"Then why would you need me. I'm normal." I say closing the door. before it shuts Natasha puts his foot in the door. "We know about tank. well the one you call tank, your alter ego." Natasha says. "How do you know about her." I mumble "We have been tracking you" fury tells me "so are you coming or not?" Natasha says a little impatient "okay... but only if I get a lab to work in. I'm working on something.." I say and fury nods and says something into his earpiece I didn't notice until now.

" Don't go with them! " tank screams " what If they can help? " I yell at her in my head. that's when I hear them telling me to follow them.

---------

We walked about an half an hour walk to a ship that takes us to a huge ship in the water. " We call it the helicarrier " fury tells me as we walk onto it. Fury walks inside whilst I admire the outside "this is pretty spectacular" I tell Natasha "It is." she says. another ship lands on the deck and an agent comes out with a man behind him.

"Hello Natasha, this must be miss storm." the agent says "Yes I am miss storm thank you for talking to me not talking as if I couldn't hear you" I say sarcastically with a smile "sorry miss storm." the agent says. Natasha puts a hand on my shoulder and gives me a warning look.

"This is captain America, captain America this is lily." Natasha says. CA(captain America) smiles and puts his hand out. "its nice to meet you miss storm" CA says whilst he shakes my hand. "It's nice to meet you cap" I says and let his hand go. "Hello. Who is this?" A man says making me turn to see him "I'm lily, lily storm. and you are?" I say while putting my hand out. he takes it "doctor banner. but call me Bruce" we let go and I smile and give me a slight smile in return.

"Let's get you inside and you can get changed into something more suited for the job." Natasha says "the world is in danger. a man named Loki who tried to destroy the world is coming back for more." Natasha tells me as we walk inside. "What do you need me to do?" I ask as we get to the main room.

Hi guys :) it's cookie here and I just want to tell you this is a mix of the first movie and my imagination. So if everything isn't the same please don't complain and if things are the same or similar don't complain either. Thanx for reading got some good feedback already so I'm quiet happy :)

Xx cookie cutter