chapter 3

After I learn all about the computer I help Tony and Bruce try to track down loki or anything else that could be a threat to humans. "I think I found loki." I hear Tony say. We all look at his screen and Bruce instantly freezes "that's him" Bruce says "So that's the infamous loki" I ask and Tony nods "he almost killed me" Tony says I smile "So he's smart?" I say and get a smile from Bruce but a glare from tony "we found loki" Tony says into an earpiece. He keeps talking into the earpiece giving details and I sit around looking at everything at the lab.

I sit down and look at the two guys working thinking there isn't much I can do so I sit down and start singing my favorite song. "Starlight" by slash

"In the distance light years from tomorrow

Far beyond yesterday

She is watching, heart aching with sorrow

She is broken is, as she waits

Hoping when all is said and done we can learn to love and be as one

Oh Starlight, don't you cry we gonna make it right before tomorrow

Oh Starlight, don't you cry we're gonna find a place where we belong

And so you know, we'll never shine alone

There are shadows sleeping on the horizon

Leave us scared and so afraid

As the fall out of a world divided

It brings her tears and so much pain

And so we take cover from the dark

Hoping to find where we can start

Oh Starlight, don't you cry we gonna make it right before tomorrow

Oh Starlight, don't you cry we're gonna find a place where we belong

And so you know, you'll never shine alone

Starlight we'll find a place where we belong

You will see when the mountains fall and turn to dust

There's one thing that can't change

I believe there's something within each over us that always says

That will always remain as long as love never pains

Oh Starlight, don't you cry we gonna make it right before tomorrow

Oh Starlight, don't you cry we're gonna find a place where we belong

And so you know, you'll never shine alone

Starlight we'll find a place where we belong

She is watching, heart aching with sorrow

She is broken is broken, as she waits."

I sing not even realizing that the boys have turned and looked at me listening. "sorry" I say as I get up to leave "lil!" I hear Tony yell as I walk out the door. I head to my room letting tank smile at my anger. "LILY!" I hear tony yell already starting to catch up to me.

I get to my room and shut the door and lock it. I walk to the bathroom and look inside draws trying to find something sharp. When I can't I put my back against the bathroom door and cry. "LILY! come out please!" I hear tony yell but I sit there crying. I look again, anything sharp. "your so weak and pathetic!" Tank yells at me I scream "NO!!! You don't know what it's like!!! I'm broke! they tested and tested on me, not you!! Think about how I feel for once tank!" I yell out loud. That's when I hear a door being banged open and the bathroom door being slid open "lily! your hair is pink and yo-" Tony starts but I've already blacked out and can't do anything about it.

It was bound to happen. I was screaming at her. I was angry.

I wake up to a bunch of people around me. "thank god your awake lily! You scared the hell out of me!" tony says. I realize that I'm in a round container and that the people that are surrounding me are outside the container. "w-what happened? d-did I hurt anyone?" I say as I sit up. "You were close to, you almost sent me off the ship. we lead you here and locked you in before you could do too much damage." tony says I look down then at my hair and notice parts of it are still pink. I start to cry and I look away. Everyone is here. The cap, Natasha... I'm sorry she had to see me like that. Bruce. He's looking at me with pure sadness. and fury. "everyone leave now." fury says. everyone follows orders.

"I'm sorry lily. But for the moment we need you in here. It's safer for the crew" fury says. I look around and see a camera and know everyone is looking at me right now. "Then why did you bring me onto the ship sir? You were watching me all this time weren't you? if you couldn't handle the risk why bring in the monster?" I ask truly meaning it.

Bruce's p.o.v

"I'm sorry lily. But for the moment we need you in here. It's safer for the crew" fury says. Lily looks around and sees the camera. "Then why did you bring me onto the ship sir? You were watching me all this time weren't you? if you couldn't handle the risk why bring in the monster?" Lily says. "YOU'RE NOT A MONSTER!" me and Tony both yell at the same time. I look at him and he looks at me "I'm the monster not her!" I yell "neither of you are monsters!" Natasha screams. We watch on and lily stays herself even after fury says something we all have heard.

Lily's p.o.v

He gives me a long hard stare. "We brought you in because we need you to fight Loki when the time comes. You and Bruce are the only ones that can take down Loki or get close to taking him down." fury says "What could Bruce do??? He's a scientist" I say as I sit down and put my back against the glass. "He turns into a big green monster. We call him the hulk. He is just as strong as you." fury says.

He's just like me.

No.

Please no.

I scream and bang my hand against the glass. fury leaves me alone and I start to cry.