Chapter 3

Serena's POV

The next day was a Saturday, so I had nothing better to do. I got my phone off my desk and texted Andy.

Hey :) What's up? xx

A minute later, I got  response.

Nothing new, just getting ready for the concert later c:

Cool :)

Wanna come?

Idk, u sure? xx

Yeah of course I'm sure Ms. ;) R you up 4 it?

umm okay :p what time?

it starts at 4:30

okay great

want me to pick you up? I'm not busy

Ok, sounds awesome :3

KK I'll pick you up at 4-ish.

mkay mr biersack :P

hehe *insert vampire face here* I'll be on my waay ;)

lmao okie c u soon c:

haha ok

Woah, I just planned for him to pick me up in... I looked at the clock. 20 minutes!!?? I scrambled to my closet to find something to wear. So, I was going to a BVB concert, so should I wear a BVB shirt? No, that'd be kind of weird between us when I have a picture of his face on me...

I grabbed some light blue denim shorts and put on a Jack Skellington top. Then I put on some black netted leggings and laced on knee high converse. Finally, I finished by putting on a BVB bracelet. I peered into the mirror. Perfect! I heard a honk outside and looked out the window. There was Andy in the same car he drove me in the night before. I practically ran downstairs and slowed to a quick walk when I got outside. I wved to him through the window and got in. Right when I sat down, he kissed my cheek. Aw, he was so sweet. 

"Okay miss lovely, would you like to have a front seat or get to hang out backstage?" he smiled.

"Can I stay backstage to be the first to hug you when the concert finishes?" I grinned.

"Of course," he giggled. He gave me a quick hug and started the car. It roared to life, scaring me a little bit. He lightly laughed and drove off down the street.

~*~*~*~*~*

Andy pulled into a busy parking lot, and went around the back  where the rest of his band was. When he parked the car, I self conciously looked around. There was a big stadium and a huge parking lot.

"Serena, cmon," Andy called. I quickly walked to him as we fell into step together. We held hands as we went through the back of the stadium.

We walked under the bright lights backstage as Andy led me to the back where the rest of the guys were getting ready. Ash ran up to us, smiling.

"Hi I'm Ash from Black Veil Brides," he said. Andy smiled and walked into the back to get ready.

"Haha, I know you're name," I giggled. "I'm Serena," I said, holding out my hand. Ashley smiled and shook it. 

"I like you already!" he said.

"Thanks," I laughed.

"So you're dating Andy?" Jinxx asked, grabbing his guitar and tuning it.

"Oh, no we're not dating."

They all raised their eyebrows.

"But you two look like a couple," Ash said.

"I can assure you, we're not," I blushed.

Andy came back and hugged me.

"You still have the rosary?" he smiled, admiring it on me.

"Yeah, I haven't taken it off."

"That's so sweet."

I nodded smiling and he kissed the top of my head, walking back to the back.

 Ashley raised his eyebrow again at me, shooting me a look.

"What?"

"Liar!" he laughed.

"I'm not lying!!" I giggled. They laughed doubtfully and went to the side where they were serving snacks. I followed and CC threw me a coke.

"Thanks!"

Andy came back and kissed my forehead, grabbing my hand and taking me to the front.

"Guys! Come on, have you like totally forgotten about the show??" he shouted.

They all ran and Andy laughed.

"Okay sweety we'll just perform and you can stay here. We'll be finished in a couple hours," he smiled. I nodded and he ran out on stage. I automaticlly heard thousands of ear crushing screams. It felt like the floor ws vibrating.

'Good luck guys," I smiled at the guys.

"Thanks!" they all shouted and ran out on stage. The screams got even louder. Gosh people do like them A LOT. They started singing their songs as I sat down in my seat, sipping my coke, listening to the music I loved the most by a bunch of guys that I actully knew. Wow, I really am lucky. I smiled to myself as I got up, dancing to the music and screaming.