Chapter 11

I stomped up the stairs of my house, not even caring to greet anyone before I disappeared into my room and shut the door. I was grounded, anyway. Good thing I still had my phone with me, otherwise I wouldn't be able to communicate with anyone, or use the internet, which have now become apart of my basic everyday needs. Oh what has this wold come to.. 

I plopped onto my bed, trying to clear my head of all the negative thoughts. At least I would sneak out tomorrow. It would be my birthday tomorrow as well. I put in my ear phones, hooking it up to my phone, blasting some dubstep. Music helped me get through things. As the playlists switched from song to song, slower music started to sing softly into my ears, until I started to drift off into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I rolled over onto my side, realizing my phone was still on, almost empty of battery. I quickly turned it off, and got up, stretching. I went to get ready, changing into black skinny jeans, white lace top, and a cropped black military style jacket, leaving the buttons still open. I looked pretty damned rocker today, I laughed to myself in the mirror. Happy birthday, me. I curled my hair and pulled it to the side, and did my makeup with great precision, resulting in a look I felt proud of. I glanced at the clock, and realized I slightly overslept. It was 1pm, but it was the weekend, and my birthday. 

I quietly went dowmstairs, trying to not stir up noise and avoid others. I thought I was alone in the house, until my mother came around the corner. 

"Happy birthday, honey," she said quietly, continuing to walk down the hall. 

"Thanks," I said shortly. There was still some awkwardness left over from yesterday, I supposed. I went into the kitchen, about to make some breakfast, until suddenly I received a text from Andy.

Happy birthday, love :)

I smiled at his words, and quickly replied.

Thanks, means a lot to me :) xx Is the whole sneak out plan still in place?

If you want :)

Pleeeease?? <3

Ok, when you want me to pick you up? xx

Anytime would be fine, I'm not doing anything..

Twenty minutes?

Sure, c you then :3 xo

I love you!

Love you more ;)

Hehe, on my waay. Xoxo :)

Mkayy (:

I ate some breakfast quickly, and quietly tip toed out into the hall to see where my mom was. I crept upstairs, and went to her door, which was slightly cracked open. I peered through, and saw her reading a magazine. Okay, she was busy. I went back downstairs, and heard the beeping of a familiar car. Smiling to myself, I took a deep breath, and reached out to the brass knob to open the front door, when suddenly I heard someone clear their throat accusingly behind me.