Chapter 7

::::::: Harley Quinn's POV ::::::::::

~ the past after Bruce broke up with Selena Kyle ~

I was walking down the street in the rain taking a break from all of the beatings that mistah J did on me. As I was walking I heard someone shouting my name. I turn around to see Bruce Wayne running down the street with an umbrella.

"What are you doing out in the rain" Bruce ask putting me under the umbrella

"Joker" I said looking down at the ground

"Well if you want I can take you back to my place so your not out here in the rain" Bruce said

"What about cats" I said

"We broke up and I need help changing locks and stuff" he said scratching the back of his head

"Alright" I said

~ later on ~

I was changing the back door lock. I changed every lock to where it's so difficult to unlock. I finished and closed the door locking it and hand him the key for the back door. I stood up but stopped and sat back down on the floor.

"You ok" Bruce asked putting the keys in his pocket

"No I have bruises on my legs and almost everywhere" I said

Bruce picked me up and put me in front of the fireplace. I take off my coat and heeled boots. Bruce took off his shoes and coat, setting them on the couch. He came over and looked at my bruises. I looked at him as he looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back putting my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist then sooner or later we were naked on the floor with a blanket under me, a pillow below my head, with him ontop and a blanket over our body's with the fire place lit next to us. Bruce was kissing me all over my body. I'm pretty sure that he was healing my bruises. The problem was is that I'm not on birth control and we don't have a condom on. But this and away from my puddin is nice.

~ end of the past ~

"Oh my gosh" I said still thinking about that night

"Yeah but we still need to make sure Harley" he said

"Yeah but her hair color is like yours" I said pointing to his hair

"What if the joker had that color hair before it turned green" Bruce says

"Yeah your right" I said "we should take tomorrow off and see if she is yours" I added

"Let's just get some sleep then" Bruce said and left the closet

:::::::::: Jokers POV :::::::::::

I was sitting in my cell waiting for my newspaper. Harley left me for that stupid billionaire. I heard the slot open. I get up and grab my newspaper and see the tittle.

Bruce Wayne and Harley Quinn Have A Child Together!!!!

"Huh that's nice" I said and go to put the paper on my bed. "Wait what???" I said almost shouting. I look at the paper again to see that tittle and a picture of Bruce and Harley walking together on the red carpet that night when I did my magic show. I started reading the story

Yes you saw the tittle and yes it's true. Bruce Wayne has a child with Harley Quinn who used to be a criminal. Harley said that they're daughter is a couple of months old and Bruce added that they might have more children in the future. How exciting to see Bruce settling down with someone who is trying to change and prove to everyone that she's going to be a good person. I wish them the best.

Article by Lois Lane

"GRRRRRRRRR HARLEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!" I Shouted

::::::::: Harley Quinn's POV ::::::::::::

Bruce and I arrived at the hospital to do a DNA test. We waited for awhile until Alfred called saying that Selena escaped with Joker. He said that Joker and Selena looked really pissed.

"What are we going to do" I said rocking Lily back and forth

"I know what to do" he said

I looked at him with a question looked

"Don't worry alright" he said

"Ok" I said

The doctor came in the waiting room "Mr Wayne and Ms Quinn" the doctor said. We both got up. Bruce picked up to baby carrier while I had Lily in my arms. We followed the doctor into a room.

"So you want to do a DNA test I see" the doctor said sitting in his chair

"Yes doctor" I said

"Alright you will get the results sometime this week" he said "now lets get started" he added then started the DNA test.

~ an hour later ~

We got done and left the hospital. We entered the house and was greeted by Alfred.

"Ivy would like for you to come over and have a girls night" Alfred said

"I don't know" I said unsure if I should

"Go I'll be fine with Lily" Bruce said smiling

"Alright. I'll be back by 8" I said and kissed him good bye and left

::::::::::::: Bruce's POV :::::::::::::

I was in the bat cave trying to get information on superman. I had the baby monitor right by me in case the baby was crying but as i was in my train of thought I heard a woman's voice through the baby monitor. The voice is too low to hear who it was. So I went up to Lily's room which was set up finally. I turn on the light to see Selena holding Lily.

"What are you doing here Selena" I said in a annoyed voice

"Just trying to be a good mother" she said smiling

"You are not going to be a mother to Lily and never will be. Harley is the only mother to her. Not you" I said angrily

"Well once I get rid of Harley I will be her mother" she said smiling more and tickling Lily's cheek but if you tickle her cheek to much she'll throw up.

Lily started to cry and then threw up on Selena. "Ew" Selena said and put Lily back in her crib. I tackled Selena and threw her out of the mansion. I locked everything in the mansion. Selena got in from Lily's window. We left it open because it was hot in her room and we didn't want her to get to hot. I pick Lily up and headed to the bat cave. I didn't want Lily to be up there in her room alone and have Selena kidnapp her. Harley came back from her girls night and I told her what happened. Harley didn't like one bit of it. She hate Selena ever since she met her. Next time we're going to have every window kept locked.