Chapter 18

::::::::::: Harley's POV ::::::::::::

I got into a dark blue dress that went to my knees, it had long sleeves on as well, I put black heels on and a black leather jacket. The dress was tight to where you can actually see my little bump. Alfred said that the woman who took the hard drive was named Diana Prince and that she's Wonder Woman. I grabbed my hand purse and car keys to the black mustang. Bruce was at work and Alfred was helping me out. Lily was old enough to go to daycare so Alfred and I can do this alone. I drove down to the museum of warrior objects and walked inside. Telling the person to not scratch the car. I looked around and saw a lot of things that were fake but saw the lady wearing the same color dress but it went to her knees. I walked up to her and looked at the sword she was looking at.

"You know it's fake right" I said still looking at it

"Yes I know and I'm thinking your here for the hard drive that I took" she says looking at me

"Yes I am" I said looking at her

She opens her purse and takes out the hard drive then hands it to me. I take the hard drive and put it in my purse.

"What you see on those files are what they used to be and they're aren't that person anymore" she said then walked away but stopped and turned around to face me

"And congratulations about the baby" she said then turned back around. Existing the building

I looked down at my stomach and put a hand on my belly. I looked up staring of into space. There's something wrong. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

~ later that night ~

::::::::: Bruce's POV ::::::::::

Harls and I went to the desert to pick up this green rock that Superman is weak to. Harley was wearing a camouflage tank top with the batman simple on it, with a green leather jacket with a batman simple on it as well, she wore tight green pants and combat heeled boots and a green mask to go with it. She looked beautiful but I got to focus on the mission here. When we got to the meeting spot the man attacked us and so did the others around him. Then everything went black the last thing I saw was Harley being tackled to the ground.

I woke up which seemed like an hour but I looked to my left and saw a person stand but his hands were handcuffed above him. Then I look to my right to see Harley and another person in the same position. I looked ahead of me and saw Superman land. He came up to us and ripped our mask off. Harley looked really scared and to tell I was scared but I didn't show it. I only showed a pissed off look. Superman looked over to Harley and grabbed her by the neck and started choking her.

~ end of dream ~

I woke up sitting in our bed sweating. I look over to Harley seeing that she's peacefully asleep. I get out of bed and sit down in the living room with my head in my hands. I hear foot steps behind me and i didn't bother looking up.

"Bruce?" Someone said softly

I look up to see my lovely wife with concern in her eyes and on her face as well. She sits in my lap and wraps her arms around my neck.

"What's wrong" she ask

"Had a nightmare" I said looking at her