Prologue: 900 Hundred Years Ago

Christina Greenleaf was heavily pregnant with her second child when she was kidnapped by orcs. She was the wife of King Thrandruil of the Woodland Realm. Everyone thought her beauty revealed that of Lady Galadriel herself. Christina had long light blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.

When Thrandruil went to rescue her and their unborn child from Gundabad. He did not know she had given birth to their daughter Saphira. Who looked just like her mother when she was a baby. Christina managed to use the last of her magic to transport Saphira to Lothlorien with her crown. Where she was found by Lady Galadriel who knew who the child was straight away. For she had foreseen the baby's arrival in her garden and waited for her.

Saphira cried loudly wiggling in her mothers cloak that she was wrapped in to keep her warm. Galadriel picked up the baby and Saphira quieten down as she looked at the beautiful elf. Just then Lord Celeborn walked into the garden to see his wife holding a baby. "What is that you are holding Galadriel?" he asked walking over to the pair.

"This is Saphira daughter of Queen Christina and King Thrandruil of the Woodland Realm. Her mother sent her here with the last of her magic. Christina is nearly dead Thrandruil will not get there in time. When he arrives he will think their child died also. We will raise Saphira until Gandalf comes to take her back to her brother and father" Galadriel tells her husband.

"She is as beautiful as her mother" Celeborn says looking at the baby in his wife's arms. "I have no problem raising her in Lothlorien" he tells Galadriel kissing her forehead. "But she must know of her mother and that we are not her real parents. That one day she will be returned to her family" he states.

"I agree with you Celeborn, but now I think Saphira needs a bath and some food" Galadriel tells her husband and walks away to the bathing chambers. Celeborn went to find some milk for the baby to have after her bath.

(Meanwhile)

King Thrandruil had just invaded Gundabad killing every orc in sight. After winning the fight he went in search of his wife and unborn child. But when he reached the room his wife was imprisoned in she was already dead from blood loss. He saw the blood at his wife's feet and believed she had lost the baby or given birth.

But he searched the whole place and found no baby. "I am sorry I failed you my love" Thrandruil tells his dead wife as he held her. "I cannot find our second child" he says tears rolling down his cheeks. Just then he noticed a letter by his wife's dead body. He picked it up and read it.

To my dearest husband Thrandruil,

If you are reading this then I am dead and our child is safe. I sent her away with the last of my magic with my crown. Her name is Saphira and she looks just like me when I was her age. When the time is right she will be returned to you and Legolas. Please look after our son and the kingdom. I will love you and our children always with all my heart.

From your wife Christina

So his second child was alive and her name was Saphira. He wished to be able to hold her now in his arms where she belongs. But he trusted his wife's judgement and only hoped he would not have to wait long for the safe return of his daughter. He took his wife back to the Woodland Realm where she got a proper burial.

A/N

Picture above of Christina and her crown on her head