Five Armies and Battle

Saphira's POV

Just as the dwarves and elves were fighting there were sounds of something breaking earth. We all turned to see a were-worm appear from the ground. Followed by others and an army of orcs lead by Azog. All the dwarves went forward forming a line with their shields and spears. "Father help them" I tell him and he looked at me.

"To arms" Father tells the elves and they ran towards the dwarves. They jumped over the dwarves as the orcs arrived and started to fight them. Both the dwarves and worked together fighting the orcs. But some orcs and trolls were heading towards dale where the women & children were. Thorin and the others came out of the mountain, the dwarves relied to their king. An other orc army arrived lead by Bolg, which made fives armies all up fighting.

Along with the men, my father, and some elves I rode to the city to protect the innocent. But then I saw Thorin, Kili, Fili and Dwalin heading towards a hill. So I made Bella follow them without Father noticing. However, I didn't notice a certain hobbit watch me gallop away.

"What's the plan Thorin?" I ask as Bella kept pace with him.

"Saphira, you shouldn't have come it is to dangerous" Thorin tells me.

"I laugh in the face of danger" I tell him and jumped off Bella's back. "Bella go find Father and protect him" I tell her. Then continued running along side Kili and Fili as we headed up the hill into old ruins. Bilbo appeared and told us to go back saying it was a trap, but we didn't.

"Fili, Dwalin go search the ruins and Saphira you go with Dwalin" Thorin told us. As Dwalin and I were searching for Azog we ran into a bunch of orcs. We fought side by side until we heard Kili yelling Fili's name. I turned and saw Fili had been killed by Azog.

"Go help them, I can handle these ones" Dwalin tells me sternly. I nod my head and jump down beside Kili as I heard Tauriel calling his name. Just as she appeared Bolg attacked her and I joined in to protect her.

"Tauriel, where's Legolas?" I ask her as we continued to fight.

"Looking for you in the tower" she stated Bolg throw her into a wall. I continued to fight him and Kili appeared to help. Bolg throw me off towards the cliff before stabbing Kili. "No!" Tauriel yelled in disappear and jumped onto Bolg's back. But again he throw her into the wall as I started to get to my feet grimacing a little in pain.

As he went to kill her I tackled him off of the cliff. Only problem I also went over the with him. But I landed on a flat piece of rock hard as he landed farther down rock stairs. Bolg got up glaring at me and headed my way.

I was in to much pain to get up and fight him. My shoulder was dislocated and I was covered in bad bruises. Just as he was about to finish me a tower fell behind him drawing his attention. I looked as well to see Legolas standing there blade in hand. They started to fight as I watched trying to stay awake. Legolas had no arrows and only his three blades to fight Bolg.

The tower that Legolas had knocked down and was fighting Bolg on began to crumble. Legolas had thrown one of his blades away saving Thorin's life. I tried to get up to warn or help Legolas. But when I got to my feet I watched Legolas stab his dual blades in Bolg's skull killing him. Before jumping off his shoulders landing near be as the tower fell away.

"Saphira, are you alright?" Legolas asks coming to my side.

"I am well brother, just need some rest and can you help me with my shoulder?" I say/ask him. Legolas nods his head and grabs my dislocated shoulder. Before popping it back into please as I tried not to cry in pain. Cradling my arm to my chest I give him a weak smile.

"Don't ever run off on your own again" he tells me sternly. We then headed to the top of the cliff. Where we found Tauriel crying over Kili's death with our father near by. Bella was with him and she walk over to me. I grabbed a piece of long cloth from her saddle bag and made it into a sling for my injured arm.

A/N

Picture above of Azog and Bolg. Video above of the dwarf and elf alliance. Video in chapter of Legolas's battle with Bolg.