First appelings

What have I understood from Romeo and Juliet ?
Please note I respect the writer and the story but so many people are paying for wrong decisions made and based on some dreamy fiction of romance .
Firstly : the story indeed is about the love from first sight , so how did Romeo fall for Juliet from first sight if he is a play boy & he liked another one and dis liked her just minutes from meeting Juliet ? , I mean lets wonder what if Juliet has looked into his background and knew all his moves and crush / like sentences he used when he knew them ? , okay let's say she has moved on and it didnot flick a hair from her love in him , what if he had cheated ? What if he had been lying ? "Through the story line "How would she feel ? Still the same compassion love and adoreness between these two ? Would still love look the same as before ? What if they have both lived & he had lost interest & just left her with less than seconds? "Ofcourse little mix's singer Pierre Edwards is a special cause for two simple reasons : 1) you gave before you could take , because relations are all about team work & the word us , & with this point you can tell if he loves you or wants you 2) you must have other connections than the main relationship , for example like the same authors or subjects , diss agreeing point , not so much different values , share the same compassions , and I think you havenot had those and gave before taking I think ,"excuse me " but you are the idiot , like he loves me and I love him but he finds me stupid , well honey that is a big failure on your forehead , you are suppose to show many things not just be a bitch , but some times it has positive sides but not that many and that alone is a breaking point .
& besides real love is about who cares not about kissing and sexual connections as I said before .