10

" I missed you guys so much and I am so so so sorry for what I have caused you guys , I love you guys and I am so sorry that I have let you down.."
"No we are sorry , we didn't give the space you wanted for your dreams, who am I kidding?? , we didn't give you any .."
" no dad I love you and I really appreciate everything you guys did for me "
" we are so proud of you "
" aww why is our daughter crying?"
" I can't believe I wasted all this time and you have now forgave me , I was so afraid you would reject me .. Specially dad when you told me not to and I disobeyed, I am really sorry, you are a major in this field I should have listened "
" no we should have at least gave you space to think , I was so afraid because I have seen a lot of things happened to women I know, I worked with , I saw , I talked to , everyone from them still hunts me in my nightmares that I should have done Sth or said anything, I should have helped them when they needed it the most, what kind of a man if I couldn't defeat my enemies, in general women hide behind men , cause this is what nature is all about, males protecting females and not harassing them .. "
" dad , you are a great person, the lessons you have taught me is what i work by in my instructions and it is part of my personality that I cannot get rid of, like a seed , has been planted and grew through my vines to become a big strong tree that no one can or shall defeat, I am your daughter and I promise to work by what you taught me "
" I always had faith in you and I will always will , after all once I saw you in your mother s arms I knew I could rely on you , just like the son I never had , I will always have faith in you faith "
Tears started dripping from my eyes and I couldn't stop them , it was so emotional that I could never deny the truth of how they still think of me when I left them and didn't look back once , it was so selfish from me to act towards my parents un proficiently , when I should be at my best .
After that emotional catching up time we had dinner, my favorite dear lasagnia by my mothers recipe, and we had a milkshake and some chocolate for dessert, I wanted to ask my father was it true, he is leaving in less than fourty hours now , Where is he going? Will he be okay? Did he volunteer or was he called ? Is it the last time? Is their others? What if we will be at the same place ? Is it possible? Will he fight normally as if he was a soldier? Thousands of questions flew all around my mind and they all needed answers before my brain explodes , I feel as if I am going to die if I haven't found my answers N O W