3

After showering and going home, i thought i might let eliya, court, and dat "kat and dylan" join me so i texted them.. after minutes, eliya saw it but didn't respond, Dat said they are hanging out at the coffee shop near his house. Court said she's sorry but she's busy at her after work helping her family with stuff.. 

more pizza for me then..

i should go check my moms.. and see what is she up to ? my relationship with my mom is strong and friendly, something rare, we tell each-other everything. She's a lawyer, at the governors office. Ever since she graduated from uni, she's working there. Ally Simpson-Jill.

my father's name Captain jacob jill "j.jill", i am proud of him... obliviously.

My father's family are 4 persons-family, my grandfather, grandmother and my father's twin brother. As for my mother's, they are a 6 persons-family, 2 aunts, 2 uncles and my grandfather "pap-pap" and grandmother"nana". 

My father's family are nice people, into military Alot because they feel it was meant to be. However, my mother's family, my aunt and one of my uncle's are in london, married and have kids, as for aunt Meredith she's in canada being the ceo of an economic-tech company.  

My uncle josh is a traveler and a self employed person. he's currently in the middle east. I think so is my father's twin brother after serving in the military for a good 25 years, he saw it the chance to see the world from another prospective. My nana and pap-pap are in alsaka after their 35 years service with a good retirement plan. 

I lost track of time and i think i ordered pizza.. 

 because the door bell is ringing, I opened the door,

"SURPRISE "
Every single human being I know is standing in fort of me carrying different stuff "COME ON IN " i shouted, at least I will be having loads of free food, but look who's talking the girl who can't pass a day without trainings , fitness drinks, vegetables & fruits... lol
Ohh and look even tom is here with some guy I don't know he ever existed , Blake hugged me from the back, "surprise !! "
"You wouldn't want me to miss your birthday for the world , can you guess what I brought you ? "
"Make up bag ? "
"Seriously?? I know you much more better, I brought you this weekend's hockey game , with two extra tickets ! "Wow !! I am flattered, where is this coming from?? "
"Ohh shut up I know you would throw the make up bag from the window once I leave but you won't admit it, because you don't want to hurt my feelings. "
"Aww I wouldn't although I wish but I know the trouble you caused your self for me so no I would never do that although if you tell anyone what I just told you , I might reconsider throwing the old & the new ones . "
"Lol , so what happened to your applications ? Any good news ? "
" well I sent many emails to multiple institutions, even the military academy "
" Have you planned what do you want ?"
"Yea , ofcourse, my life is my choice and parents have to deal with that , I love who I am "
"Righttttt but non of that forbids you from wearing make up or for wearing dresses, skirts, shorts, nice shirts "
"... , what am I wearing then ? Lol "
" you must go to our double date as i am planning to dress you..... now, although you said you would wear something elegant and professional "
" because it's not like me , if I need to run after someone it would be catastrophic , how could I run when I am wearing heels or my hair has too many things or my makeup is just distracting ..my vision.. do you remember the night at the bar ? my lashes feel off ? my earnings were bells like a cow  "
"Drama much ...?? jeeeeeeeeez  Relax nothing will happen "
I stayed silent because the truth is .. i don't know what i want.. how i want it.. 

i can travel, i am a good gymnastic person, a runner "athletic" ..  

or maybe an FBI agent .. criminal justice... law enforcement.. military academy.. computer science.. economics..