8

We sat her in the backseat of the suv and we took off , and she went into a long sleep, luckily we wouldn't have to hear her babbling more about her pirate and his ship.
It was twilight, the sun is coming down & the clouds are moving after two days of rain, the mixed colors are beautiful , it has degrees of every color and going into another, it was so heart warming, just like in the movies, when it all comes down, with the beautiful ending of colors to reveal a wonderful night , I was looking at the clouds and their movements, how they went south and slowly began to reveal the shining moon but slowly and eventually it all becomes clear as if it has not been raining for the past two days .
What a beautiful masterpiece !
If only we look at the sky every now and then we will find our answers waiting for us , but we always miss the listening part .
As I was writing these words of my thoughts every two minutes when I look at the moon ,
I wonder what would be different if I had another father ? , what if I do ?
What if I had been girly and shy ?
What are the big changes that will be with me? What will the army missions do to me ?
Who will I meet ?
Will I stay alive to answer all these questions?
But I never knew,,

Next morning ,
"Carter ??? Girls where are you ? Ugh ...." this is so frustrating and nerve racking,  I went to the bathroom and saw all of them getting ready but I couldn't tell for what ??
" good morning, care to explain?? Anyone, I have been calling you , why do you have to high my pulse every now and then "
"W o o o o o w ,, w o o o w I mean w o w , we don't higher your pulse you are just on fire, like most of the time "
" carter it doesn't make sense "
" says you "
"Good morning faith, sorry we didn't wake u but you were so asleep and we couldn't wake u just for you to say goodbye , we wanted to leave you in silence after what headache carter s drunk mouth caused "
" W oo w , no it was nt- ....... Wait , what good bye ? What are you talking about? "
" oh ohh I think somebody said something he must not say "
" what?? Why ?? I will pack fast "
" no faith, just the three of us are going you are staying behind "
" w h a t ????? "
I got out of the bathroom and looked around, everyone is assigned for their missions and they are crying either of happiness or misery, but I was in complete shock to get all of this , what did carter and angel mean when they said some one said something they should not have, but why , I am the best soldier they have , technically and financially, I am ready for every possible circumstance I may face during my mission,

Why does my father have to get in the way of everything, especially my dreams, I haven't made him lose any of his so why me ??
" colonel faith, there you are I was looking for you "
I wipped my eyes and followed him straight