4장

[Areum's POV]

A fallen angel,  an attractive one.  But why?  Are angels supposed to live happily? I've been curious about the wings because 2 of my classmates are like him too.  Fallen Angels.

"You see,  they sent us down here because we're abnormal. As for me,  the judge believes that I'm in love with someone in this world, hence they left me here," his wings starts to flap.

That's nonsensical. It sounds like Earth, but it has a better name.

"Well, it's obvious that the angels up there dislike me. I lost 2 of my closest friends,  Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, due to some reasons they were sent down too. By then I lost hope and just stay in the corner of my room thinking what I've sinned. And I'm here"

He give that rectangular smile. "But look on the brightside,  I met you here and I'm not alone in this world! Hehe."

Oh god, what did I do to deserve this fallen angel?

"It's cool how you could notice the wings,  are humans able to notice them?" he broked the ice between us. 

"I don't know.. But 2 of my classmates have those wings too,  but again,  I don't talk to then because those 2 talk to themselves. Lots of girls were attracted to them so I guess that they couldn't see it?"

"Cool."

We continue to chit chat about living in this world and the school.

***
"Let's head somewhere else! It's weird here," he got up and cleaned his wings.

I tried to get up but I couldn't. My thighs were in pain again.  I tried again.  I made it and a painful sensation decided to kick me in the thigh again. "Ouch!" And my bum hit the hard surface.

"Yah!  Are you okay??" He ran and held my wrist tight as I tried to stand again. "Let's sit there," he pointed at the bench nearby. 

He examine my body. (NOT THAT KIND OF EXAMINE OKAY AHAHAH ) "Where's the pain area?" I pointed at my thigh where Naeun and her friends beat me up.

"I'm sorry, " he said and he shift my skirt upwards in order to see the injury of my thigh.

"AIGO!!  IT'S A SERIOUS INJURY DO YOU KNOW THAT?  IT'S ON BOTH OF YOUR THIGHS YOU KNOW??  WHO?  WHERE?  HOW?  WHY?  WHAT?" he looked more serious than ever. 

"It's usual,  help me take some pieces of tissue and wet it with cold water," I smiled,  trying to show that I'm okay but I'm not.

I don't want to be a burden to him.

"I'll get that but you must tell me about it okay? Promise" he point out his pinky.

"Promise," we locked our pinkies and he went off.

"YAH LEE AREUM!  DON'T MOVE AN INCH!"