18장

[Areum's POV]

"Is Areum still sleeping?" Taehyung asked in a cute tone.

"Shush Taetae, you'll wake her up," Taehyung responded to himself in his own tone.

"Are you sure she's sleeping?" He said in a cute tone again and a soft toy starts to go near to my face, "I hope she had a great sleep!"

"Of course she's having a great sleep dummy," he replied with his own tone. The conversation between Taetae the tiger and Taehyung himself is really hilarious.

I really couldn't help myself but to chuckle at it. I opened my eyes to see a soft toy staring at me. "TAEHYUNG! SHE'S AWAKE!!" He made that cute voices again.

He popped up and gave his signature smile, "Hehe, good morning!"

"Go and wash yourself up because we're going on a date!" Taehyung cheered and lifted his hand up high. "Date..?"

"Yea, date!! Quality time!! Because we've been busy with school and exams till we don't have time to ourselves!! Go and get ready!! I'll wait hehe."

So Taehyung has been planning this all along? That's cute.

I washed myself up and get dressed. Oversized pink sweater and skinny jeans shall do the trick.

***
"Where are we heading to?" I asked while I held onto his clothes as he rides the bike. "Somewhere away from here, you'll see! Hold on tight!" He starts to speed his bike.

For the first time, I'm actually having fun with my life. Is this what it feels like to be happy?

"Sit here first while I order some food," he lead me to my seat and left. I decided to use my phone since I'm somehow bored at the outside world till I noticed a pink coloured letter at the corner of the table.

I opened it up since curiosity kills the cat.

"(1) Hello! Hello! You've finally noticed this letter! I've been trying to find a nice spot to hide it hehe. Since I'm there ordering food, and you're probably bored, why not you help me answer this question :)
Question: What body part is pronounced as one letter but written with three letters, only two different letters are used?
Answer: _
Hope you get it right!
-KTH :)"

This is really cute, too cute. I wrote down my answer on the letter just right before Taehyung came with the food.

Butterscotch banana hotcake with hot latte, perfect for today's breakfast. "Eat well," he said and began to munched on his food.

***
"Welcome to the next place we're at! Namsan Tower!" Taehyung cheered and went around me in circles. I'm shocked. I've never been to Namsan Tower although I live in Korea.

Namsan Tower, a nice place to view the scenery of Seoul. We decided to ride on the cable car to view the exotic scene. A sudden pink letter appered.

"(2) Hehe. Since the cable car ride takes forever, why not you answer this question! The question is really really easy to answer hehe.
Question: Since you love Infinite way too much, you'll obviously know the answer. What's Myungsoo's stage name?
Answer:_
THIS IS DEFINITELY EASY FOR YOU!! HEHE
-KTH xD"

We reached to the Love Locks. Finally. First thing in the Bucket List came true! We wrote our wishes on the lock and lock it. Hope our wishes will be remembered there.
***
Kim Taehyung brought me to Lotte World. It's huge there, and this is probably my first and last time being in Lotte World. "Let's be here while it last!!" He dragged me to a rollercoaster ride, oh shoot.

Trying to be a brave human being, I decided to go on it. We put our belongings in the locker and off we go!

Once our butts were glued to the seat, I immediately check on whether my seatbelt was buckled correctly, whether it's too loose and whether I'm really glued to the seat.

The machine starts to go, we went up, reaching to the top. It stopped for a moment and that's when I realised that we're going to go downhill. I held his hands, held his hands quite tight.

"HARUUUUUUMAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN" Taehyung shouted as we went down full speed, "Neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon!!!!!"

Just one day, I could be with you. What does this mean?

***
I met the pink letter again, but this time it was in my bag. How?

"(3) You had fun there don't you? The roller coaster rides, the mini games. They're all amazing indeed. Since you're reading this, yay to another question!
Question: What letter has an exclamation?
Answer:_
The answer is actually quite hard hehe. Good luck!
-KTH :0"

And another letter came.

"(6) HARUMANNNNNNNN!! I sang that during the rollercoaster ride didn't I? Hehe. Question: Just one day, I could be with this person, who's that person anyways?
Answer:_
It's actually kinda obvious if you listen heheheh.
-KTH ;)"

Wow Kim Taehyung, you're really good in this.

***
We went to a stall near Han River to eat our dinner since we skipped lunch and it's 7pm. Ramen with raw eggs and sausage, the key to satisfy my tummy.

Taehyung left me alone to buy some snacks for tonight's activity. "Star gazing," he said and smiled. A letter near the napkin caught my attention.

"(4)I guess you prolly see this because I left you alone or something hehe. And again, you know the drill, you gotta answer the question hehe.
Question: Elegant, enchanting, endearing, exciting, extraordinary, exceptional, everything. You excite me! You are absolutely extraordinary! You enchant me by your magical ways of endearing me to you! What's the most common letter used in each adjective?
Answer:_
It won't take long to answer! But if I'm back and you're still holding this, it means that you're slowwww in thinking hehe.
-KTH :P"

Taehyung entered the food stall with bunch of snacks in his hand. His eyes were focused on the pink letter and he put up a smile in his face as he walked towards the table.

"How's the ramen?" He asked as he holds his chopstick, starting to munch down on his food. "It's perfection," I smiled and he nodded with acknowledgement and he ate silently.

It was awakward as I was trying to solve the riddle while Taehyung who's infront of me is eating silently.

So (1) is Eye.
(2) is obviously L.
(3) is hmm O.
(4) is E.
and (6) is you, I guess.
There's 1,2,3,4 and 6 but not 5. What could 5 be?