17장

[Taehyung's POV]

She still doesn't get it does she? 

Is there going to be the day where I would be brave enough to confess to her?  It sucks that I've been shaking and going around her little poor heart for months.  It's just that I want her to get the message that I like her..Wait no. I just want her to get the message that,

Kim Taehyung,  the fallen angel, has fallen in love with Lee Areum.

I looked at her from the position I laid my head on. God,  she's cute when she's asleep.  I let go of her so that she could sleep in peace but I was wrong.

"No,  don't go halmeoni, continue to hug me like this,  I miss you," she held me tight.  I hugged her in the end.  "I miss you."

I hugged her even tighter.  I can't see her this sad in her sleep. "I promise,  I promise to be happy for you halmeoni, don't leave me ever again," she mumbled.

This girl has gone through a lot. She's a strong girl indeed.

She became at ease,  she's sleeping well now.  I ease myself from hugging her. I wiped those tears of her cheeks and kissed her on the forehead.

You'll be happy Lee Areum. Trust me.

A piece of paper flew to my direction and it says

"FROM: 할머니."

I decided to read it.

"2014년 01월 01일, TO: Lee Areum

Incase you're sad, remember that I'll be watching you from above,  wishing for your happiness.

Remember that, there's more people that could give you happiness but it's just that you're so stubborn to believe them!

You'll meet the one that provides you the love, that provides you happiness just like us. Maybe not today,  not tomorrow, not next week or the month after. It'll be a day,  a day where your wish will come true.

I'm sorry that I couldn't provide that much love till now since I'm bedridden. But you will always have my heart and soul giving you the happiness!

Sorry for writing this in advance as I know,  my time is near.

Please take care of yourself.

I love you Lee Areum,  you've been the greatest granddaughter throughout my elderlyhood.

With love,
할머니 ♡ "

I'll try to make her wish come true.  I must provide her the happiness. For the sake of love, tomorrow shall be the happiest day of her life.