10장

[Areum's POV]

It's time for me to write out the whole day today. Diary diary diary,  oh shoot. I left it in Dad's room, Taehyung's room.  And Taehyung's inside.  Aigo..

"Kim Taehyung?" I knocked and went in.  He remained silent. I walked towards him to see that he read the long note from Dad. Great. 

I sat on the bed beside him, "I'm sorry for not telling you this ealrier." Things got awkward. "You're not mad right?" I asked anxiously.

"I'm actually kinda shocked.  I didn't know that it's possible for a fallen angel to actually marry a human," He closed the note and put it in my diary.

"Well,  love could happen to anyone and at that point of time my parents were both deeply in love with each other so...Ya." He smiled for no apparent reason.

"And you're a Nephilim, which is unique. You're unique,  you're cool," he complimented.  "Probably the reason why I was alone. Like who would mix with people who are abnormal?" I laughed, "The society is hilarious isn't it? "

"Indeed it is. But unique is amzaing and I like those who are unique," he smiled sheepishly.

At this point of time,  I really wanted to close my heart to avoid feelings from him,  but I couldnt help it but to fall in love with him.

***
"Yah Lee Areum!  Don't you dare try to escape from us," Mina slammed me against the hard rock wall.  Use the skills that Taehyung taught you!  I tried to avoid the punch from her and I did it.  And that's when there's  a huge pain impact on my back.

"YAH YOU 3!" Jungkook shouted from afar. I heard his footsteps coming closer and closer. Followed by other 2 footsteps. "Omo those 3 cute guys!" "Chill Mina,  I bet they're asking for a date!" "I don't mind dating one of them!"   The way they actually thought that Jungkook,  Taehyung and Jimin are going to ask them out makes me chuckled a bit.

"You're worser than I thought," Jimin scoffed at those 3 girls which made their heart kinda broke. While Taehyung tried to get me up, he then carried me. "Ya pabo why did you leave the house early,  you shouldn't have leave me alone you know. I can't even do my tie right," and he starts to nag like and old lady. 

***
The sickbay, a fun yet a boring place.  Taehyung decided to stay with me while Jimin and Jungkook head their way back to class. 

The nurse decided to ease the wound on my back.  Little drops of tears starts to flow, it hurts. Taehyung tried to calm me down.  He held my hand and began to sing. His voice soothes my mind,  my heart,  my soul yet his voice decided to make my heart melt.

"What a supportive boyfriend you got there," the nurse complimented which made Taehyung somehow blushed.  "We're just close friends," I commented and she smirked, "But who knows?"

I think I'm in love with this fallen angel.