6장

[Areum's POV]

"Let's go," Taehyung grabbed my wrist tight. "Where to?" "Away from them." 

***

"You deserve an ice-cream. Stay here okay!!" He pointed at the bench nearby and went off. I sat on the bench looking at a group of families having fun at the park. I wish this could happen to me. "Here's your ice-cream~ hehe," he passed the chocolate ice-cream cone. "Thank you Taehyung-ssi," I smiled at him while enjoying the ice-cream. "Yah why are you so formal? Just call me Tae or V or Taehyung, but it's better to call me oppa," he gave a slight wink. 

"W-Why?" I stuttered. "No reason," he smiled again and he got up to explore around the park. He walked towards a group of children and began to interact with them.  "Do you want to see an elephant?" He asked loudly and he looked at me,"Yah Areum ah~ Come here and join us!" 

A rare thing for me to do, I stopped mingling around with people ever since I was left alone, approximately 5 years. "Me?" "Ya paboyaaaaa~" He whined and pat a seat beside him. I got up my seat, walked towards the bunch. 

"Get ready!! The elephant will come to life!" He pulled out his sleeves where there were 2 moles on it. "3! 2! 1! Ta da!!" he pinched the flesh in between the 2 moles. It looks cute and I couldn't help but to laugh hysterically along with the kids.

"Let's do the tadpole song!" One of the kids cheered and we did it with them

  "In a little stream, there's a tadpole. Wriggle, wriggle wriggles around."  We did several movements with out hands.

"Hindlegs out, forelegs out,hoping, hoping, he became a frog." Taehyung cheered along and we stood up to do the leg movements.

 "Wriggle, wriggle, wriggle, wriggle, wriggle, wriggle, a tadpole. Hindlegs out, forelegs out."  I cheered and we began to hold hands and jump around in circles. 

  "Hoping, hopping, he became a frog~!" We cheered and put our hands up high.

"Yay! We guys did great!" Taehyung clapped and we cheered enthusiastically. "Okay kids! It's time to go home," their mother called them. They thanked us and left.

Thank you Kim Taehyung for bringing myself back.

"Let's get home, it's getting late," Luckily, my house wasn't far away from the park. "This...is your place? You live here all by yourself?" his mouth widen,"How are you not afraid living here all by yourself? The house is huge."

"You don't mind staying here right?" I asked while I try to find some clothes for him. "Of course I don't, thanks for providing me a place to stay!"

Thanks for everything Kim Taehyung. Thanks for bringing me back alive.

***

"Whose clothes are these?" He asked while he does his catwalk to the hallway. "My dad's! You look good in it HAHAHA," I laughed at the final pose he did. "Your dad has some coolness in it," he smiled and did some trot music around the house. I'm glad that it's Friday. No seeing hell!

I decided to make dinner for the both of us since we didn't ate anything besides ice-cream. "Dinner's here~!" I sense the old me coming back.

"Uh, Areum ah, do you want to know the reason why I told you to call me oppa?" He breaked the awkwardness between us. "Why?"

"Well it's because, seeing you being sad and hurt hurts me the most. But what I can do to help is to be by your side! And your smile gives me the energy to be positive, so thank you for that," He looked down and continue munching on  his food. 

"But you should promise me one thing."

"What is it Taehyung?"

"Promise me to smile always and be happy, will you able to do that?" He offered his pinkie. 

"I will," I smiled back and offered my pinkie. We locked our pinkies together.

It's funny how something that a stranger blurts out could heal our emotional scar or change the direction of our life. It's not always our loved ones that mend our wounded heart, it could be one of the people whom we cross path with. It's Kim Taehyung that brought me back to see the goods in bad. Thank you Taehyung.