14장

[Areum's POV]

I woke up to see Taehyung resting his head on my palm.  The bruises on his face,  it must have hurt. Why didn't he treat his cuts and bruises before he went to sleep or something?

But on a side note,  he really looks like a gift from god to me,  his face when he's asleep makes me stare at him, admiring the beauty he has. 

Moments and days and months I've spent with him starts to replay in my mind, I couldn't help myself but to blush and how

Dorky
Adorable
Bubbly
Cute

he is. 

I think I'm in love with you Kim Taehyung. 

"You're awake, sorry for that," Taehyung sat up straight and start to give a massage on my palm that his head was resting on. "Gwenchana," I smiled, "You don't really need to do that you know?"

"But isn't this the way a guy should treat a princess? Wait I mean,  an angel," He smiled and gave a kiss on my palm.

Why are you doing this first thing in the morning Taehyung? Why are you shaking up my heart?

"Aww Lee Areum is blushing!!" he chuckled and begin to pinch my cheeks,"You're so adorable when you do that hehe." I stared at the bruises again, "Yah why didn't you treat your bruises before you went to sleep or something?"

His eyes widden and covered the bruises, "What bruises?  There's no bruises and cuts here." I gave in that look and he looked down. "Sorry, I cared about you more than myself," he pouted and tried to show his aegyo, "Because Lee Areum is important to me and I don't want to lose and hurt her."

My heart skipped a beat. I then remembered yesterday's incident. "Kim Taehyung,  are you drunk or high on sonething?"

"Ani.  But I'm high on your beauty, on your bubbly attitude. Basically I'm high on you," he smirked,  got up and walked towards the toilet. 

"Ya Kim Taehyung!!"

***
As we arrived the entrance of the school,  lots of students begin to exchange glances at me and they start to gossip.

"Really?  What a slut!"
"Impossible,  she's like 0 and I'm 100"
"Why would 3 hot and good looking guys, go  for Areum?"
"School beggar going for hot guys to earn money lol. "

I really don't care about their remarks, it's the same thing all over and over again but they added Jungkook,  Jimin and Taehyung inside.  Hilarious. Suddenly a earpiece was inserted in my left ear, I looked at Taehyung who has only his right ear attached to his earpiece.

He held my hand tight as we made way to class.  "Hyung!! Areum!! You've heard it rig-Ow! Jimin!!" Jimin nudge Jungkook hardly. "Yea, we heard it.  They're gonna get bored of it soon so why bother?"

Class started but surprisingly it wasn't that boring.  "So class,  today's going to be your clubs day where you can go around various clubs and try new things and blablabla you guys basically know the drill.  But before you guys go, I'm going to arrange you guys into groups of 4."

There's no point arranging in groups though,  everyone will scatter around leaving one behind. "Jungkook,  Jimin, Taehyung  and Areum. One group." The class girls groaned once they heard my name. "You should be lucky that you're with us," Jimin winked.

***
"Yah Areum!! Stand here, you too Jimin and you also Jungkook, " Taehyung arranged us in order while he carries a video camera given by the videography club. 

"And here we have Park Jimin!" he moved the camera towards his face and he starts acting like those cameramen that takes pictures of models.  "Do some aegyo!!" Jungkook shouted.  Jimin starts to do his usual aegyo and Taehyung moved a few inches away from him, "Aigo the camera couldn't capture this aegyo aigo aigo."

"Here's Jungkook!!" He zoomed in his face and he zoomed out.  He then asked Jimin to hold the camera so that he and Jungkook could do their handshake. 

They walked, they met, and starts to do all sorts of high-fives. "WASSSUP???" and they fist pumped. "WASSSUP?" they interlocked their legs together and went around in circles. "AYEEE," They did the whip and stopped for a few seconds,"AYEEE!" they swayed their shoulders with their hands up walking backwards.

Once they finished their handshake, Taehyung ran towards Jimin to take the camera from him and continued his recording.

Continue being this happy Kim Taehyung because I like to see you like that.