8장

[Areum's POV]

We, including Taetae the tiger walked around the amusement park while eating our cotton candy.

"Today's adventure is fun right?" He asked while giving his eyesmile at me.  "Fun indeed!"

I never got to experience going out to places on weekends. I never got to hangout with someone. I'm usually the one that stays at home all day all night, catching up on my kdrama and cry a river because of the feels that triggered my heart.

"Omo!! He's so hot!!" "I want him to be mine!" And more comments were added by a group of girls few feet away from us. "I guess you're popular in town now eh," I chuckled and on that very moment he ordered,"Hands, out." 

Without any questions on my mind, I offered my hand. He reached out his hand to hold mine. "There, no one would disturb us anymore!" He gave that cheeky smile and smirked at the girls. 

We walked off, still holding hands when Kim Taehyung decided to run to the beach. "Yah!!" He then hummed to some songs and he sing some lyrics out loud.

  It's okay come on when I say one two three forget it.   He looked at me and smile. God that smile is killing me.

  Erase all sad memories, hold my hand and smile!    He looked at my hand and he held it tight. He continue to beam which made me smile along with him too.

  It's okay come on when I say one two three forget it! Erase all sad memories,  smile holding onto each other's hands!    We continued our journey to the beach with hands holding tight. We smiled all the way while skipping around.

  Hoping for more good days. If you believe what I say then one two three!   "One two three!" We chanted together and laughed. 

  Hoping that everything will change when we say...   "One two three!! Hoping for a better day!" I chanted while Taehyung is there smiling at me and chuckled. He then continued,

  Because we are together~!   We swayed our hands together.

This will be the most memorial moment and I will not, will never forget about it.  "Continue to smile always, even when you're down because there will and always be hope beside you," he cheered and he became quiet for a second. "And you look pretty with that smile!" Back at that rectangular smile again. 

"Will you pinkie promise this request of mine," he did his puppy eyes and offered his pinkie. "Will you? It hurts to see you keeping up with the sad face." And he pouted. 

Why do you give me this adorable fallen angel, god? I really hope you're not wishing me to die early due this adorableness.

"Okay, pinkie promise," we interlocked our pinkies together and enjoy the beautiful sunset.

***

Ah, school. Hopefully It's going to be okay, I mean Kim Taehyung is here. He's here, everything's going to be fine and he taught me some skills to defend myself.

"Let's go," he smiled yet he looked at his attire,"But but but help me with my tie please~" 

We walked to school and that's when we went to our separate ways. "Just text me when you need and want me," and he went off.  I make my way to class while he make his way to the teachers' office to get his class schedule. 

The class went haywire but it stopped once our form teacher stepped foot into class followed by Kim Taehyung. The girls in the class began to look at him from head to toe and compliment him. Jimin and Jungkook on the other hand were cheering, they're glad to see their close friend joining them. "So here's our new student that will be joining us till we graduate!" Our form teacher clapped, "Introduce yourself please."

"Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung, you guys can call me Taehyung, Tae or V!" He bowed. "But what about oppa?" One of the girls asked in a flirtatious tone. "Uh sorry but no. It's only for the one and only," he smiled. 

"More introduction about yourself," the teacher commented. "Uh I'm from Daegu and uh my birthday is on the 30th December do give me some gifts..Just kidding, don't do that. And I hope we could get along well as a class!"

"Okay Taehyung, you could sit beside Lee Areum since there's a vacant seat beside her," she pointed towards me. He bowed and walked towards his assigned seat. "Hehe and you're the one and only," he did his V sign against his eye. I couldn't help myself but to chuckle at the cuteness.

I really hope I won't fall deeply in love with you Kim Taehyung