13장

[Taehyung's POV]

I swear to Jisoos,  what's taking her so long to be back home.  The grocery store is just 2 blocks away.  Is she buying the whole store or what? I decided to text her since she's taking forever and I'm starving.

"Yah paboyaaaaa~ Where are you?"- Guardian Angel Tae

"You're taking forever you know??"- Guardian Angel Tae

"There's cup noodles, I'm gonna eat that hehe,"- Guardian Angel Tae

"Please dont be mad at this fallen angel who is trying to make a living here kekekeke,"- Guardian Angel Tae

Yah blueticks,  blueticks, blueticks. Lee Areum please reply.

"Hyung!! Open the door!!!  Like right now!!"- Jungkookie.

Why at this timing though? I walked towards the door and unlocked it to see Jimin and Jungkook smiling sheepishly which soon vanished to a lost look. 

"Where is Areum?" Jimin asked. "She went out to buy groceries an hour ago," I replied.  Jungkook just give me that look, "Paboya,  you're supposed to be helping her you know. Do you know how dangerous it gets when she's on her way home at this timing?"

And now I feel like a fool.  "Let's go to the grocerie store shall we?" Jimin held us tight and dragged us out from the house. We walked our way to the alley since it's the shortcut.

"Help!! He-" A voice,  familiar to Areum's was heard down the alley.  "You guys heard that right?" Jungkook pointed at the alley and ran towards it. We followed Jungkook to see a clearer picture of the accident. 

And Areum is the victim.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" Jungkook shouted.

"You'll regret what you've done!"

"Go through us before her!" I took a wooden plank and hit one of the men.

3 vs 4. Great.  We can do this.  They punched us to pieces but we stood up to fight back. Bruises and scars all over our body. 2 down 2 more to go. 

"Tae, go and comfort her. Jungkook and I will handle this," Jimin pushed me to the direction of Areum.

Areum is there sitting there motionless. Tears starts to form in her eyes and it was roll down to her cheeks.  "Areum, we're here don't cry."

"Personally to those who are taking care of Lee Areum,  here are the list of things you got to do.
1- be there for her.
2- when she's down sing her a song
3- remind her that everything's going to be okay.
those are 3 simple ways to keep her happy, if you've been following them,  thank you. I owe you one from the above
-이"

"Everything is going to be okay," I gave her a tight hug, "Don't cry anymore please..It's sad to see you cry."

***
"Thank you guys," I hugged both Jungkook and Jimin as a sign of appreciation. "You've had help us before and now it's our turn to help you," Jimin smiled.

-FLASHBACK-

I ran in the jury, seeing Jungkook and Jimin standing still, facing the judge and their lawyer.  Seeing them getting tortured for no apparent reason just hurts me. 

"Why are you doing this? Why can't you let the both of them be themselves?  If this is a heavenly place, a place where every angel is welcome,  why are you sending them off?  Is being abnormal a sin?  No right?  Just set them free please. They're innocent," I stood right in front of them, supporting my 2 good friends.

"Enough! Get  them out of my sight,  now!"  The judge bellowed.

"And it'll be you next Kim Taehyung."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"We'll be going now,  bye hyung," Jungkook and Jimin went out, bowed,  and left.  It's only me and you now Areum.

I'm sorry for being an idiot, for not being able to be there on time,  for not accompanying you in your sorrow days.