5; Jared Leto's Joker Imagine

Imagine: You try to skip town but Joker chased you because he doesn't want to let you go.

Reader's POV

My heart is pumping.

The engine is running.

The streets became blurs in my vision.

I was currently racing down the streets of Gotham with Joker hot on my tail.

'Why can't he just let me go?' I thought to myself.

Of course when the henchmen found out I was trying to escaped from Gotham, they immediately told Joker and now Joker is chasing me down town.

I passed car after car, trying to loose Joker but it didn't seem that I would loose him anytime soon.

Suddenly a truck came barreling down towards me. I swerved too sharply, causing my motorcycle to go on its side and skid across the ground. Me, being smart, got on the side and held on until the motorcycle came to a stop.

I heard a screeching of tires behind me and a car door opening. I looked back to see it was Joker and was he ever pissed. Shit.

"So you tried to skip town, huh?" He growled, grabbing my forearm and pulled me up to my feet.

I said nothing but looked up at him in fear.

"Look buddy, why don't you yell at your bitch somewhere else." A voice spoke behind Joker.

Without looking away from me, Joker pulled out his gun, aimed it and shot the man, causing me to gasp and step away from him. Joker only put his gun away and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling my chest against his.

"When I said "I'm never going to let you go" I meant it." Joker looked into my eyes.

"So don't try to run and escape from me because we both know I would find you eventually." He dragged his finger down against my lips.

"Let me go, Joker. You're better off with Harley anyway." I slapped his hand away.

"Harley is not the one I want. Not the one that I crave and desire every night. I want, crave and desire you. Your candy lips, your perfect smile, your giggle, your touch... Your everything and especially that sweet ass that I look at everyday." He said, cupped my ass with both of his hands.

A small smile appeared on my face, making a glint of hope appear in Joker's eyes.

I raised my hand and cupped his cheek, running my thumb over it. Joker's eyes fluttered shut and he leaned into my touch.

"Let's go home," Joker's eyes immediately snapped open.

"What?" He said in confusion.

I only grabbed his hand and lead him to his car.

"Let's go home, baby." A smile appeared on Joker's face as he lead me to his car. Joker always gets what he wants.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

~DarkJokerOut