10; Heath Ledger Joker Imagine

Imagine: Joker crashes Harvey Dent's party, only to take interest into you while he was searching for Harvey.

Readers POV

"Y/N! It's so great to see you," My friend, Rachel, walked up to with a big smile.

"Rachel!" A smile grew on my face when I saw her.

Me and her both hugged as Harvey appeared at her side.

"Hello, Y/N. May I steal Rachel for a second?" Harvey asked, smiling at me.

"Of course you can, the future of Gotham." All of us chuckled before Harvey and Rachel said their goodbyes and walked away.

I was enjoying myself with a glass of champagne when suddenly a gun went off, making me and everyone flinch in fear. My attention snapped towards a familiar clown, who had a gun in his hand and a big smile on his face.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen," The Joker walked in the room while his thugs rallied up the guests.

"We are tonight's entertainment." He said, grabbing a kebab off the tray.

After taking a bite, he threw the rest of it behind him before looking towards the crowd.

"I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent?" He asked, looking around.

He pointed his gun at a group of girls before taking one of the girls champagne glass and drank the rest of it.

"Do you know where Harvey is? Do you know where he is?" He asked a group close to me.

"Do you know where I could find Harvey? I need to talk to him about something little- huh? No." The Joker asked the man, grabbing his face.

"You know I'll settle for his loved ones," He said, walking up to another old man.

"We're not intimidated by thugs," The old man shot back.

"You know-," The Joker set down his gun on the table beside him "- you remind me of my father. I hated my father." He growled and held a knife to the corner of the man's mouth.

"Ok, stop." I spoke, having no control of my actions.

To my horror, Jokers attention snapped toward me.

"Well hello, beautiful." He shoved the man away and stalked his way towards me, brushing his hair out of his face and licking his lips.

"You must be Harvey's friend." He pointed his knife at me.

"And you are beautiful." Joker looked at me up and down as he walked around me like a lion stalking his prey.

When he was right in front of me, he saw my terrified expression.

"You look nervous. Is it the scars? Ya wanna know how I got em'?" He asked, reaching for my face.

"Come here," Joker grabbed the back of my neck before I could react.

"Look at me," He demanded when I tried to wiggled my face out of his grip.

"So I had a wife, beautiful like you." He started his story when he had a good grip on me.

"Who tells me I worry too much, who tells me I otta smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. One day they carve her face. We have no money for surgeries, she can't take it. I just want to see her smile again-hm. I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So, I stick a razor in my mouth and do this-," He shows his own scars "- to myself and you know what? She can't stand the sight of me. She leaves, now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling-" I cut him off by bringing my knee into his gut.

The Joker looses his grip on me and laughs.

"A little fight in you. I like that." He starts to walk towards me again.

"Then your gonna love me." Batman implied before kicking Joker away from me.

Batman and The Joker's goons fought until Batman got the upper hand. Seeing he was, Joker advanced over to me. Joker grabbed me and held me as a shield as Batman took out Joker's last goon.

"Drop the gun," Batman ordered, not taking his eyes off of me.

"You just take off your little mask and show us all who you really are." Joker said before pointing the gun behind him and shooting out the window.

Joker rushes me over and holds me out the window.

"Let her go." Batman said in his deep voice.

"Very poor choice of words-," Joker suddenly turned to me "- I'll be back for you, my sweet." He laughed and let me go, having me to slide down the glass roof as Batman dove down to save me.
______________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

~DarkJokerOut