28; Mark Hamill Joker Imagine {Arkham Series}

Title:

Taking What's His

Imagine: You are Batman's new sidekick and you help him capture Joker and bring him to Arkham Asylum. Only to begin something terrible,
_________________________________

Capturing Joker was easy, too easy. You knew Batman thought something was up as well, he always had his guard up especially in the Asylum.

Walking through the hallways of this place wasn't easy. Constant shouts and threats from the local prisoners or chants for Joker were heard within the crowd.

Ever since the fires at Blackgate, Arkham Asylum was filled to the brim with prisoners. Especially Joker's crew, which is never a good sign.

"Well Bats, I must say I was feeling quite homesick being away from here. It's so good to be back!" Joker giggles to himself while a guard escorted him through a gate.

Joker's eyes lingered on you for a bit before he turned to look ahead of him.

When things looked to be all said and done, what happened next was the beginning of something far worse. Once the gate was closed and the guard was alone with Joker, that's when Joker jumped into action.

He hit his handcuffs off the guards head and started to beat his head in.

"Open the gate now!" Batman ordered the one guard frantically.

You watched in horror as blood poured out of the poor man's head and seep onto the floor below him. Joker jumped and giggled, watching your reaction.

"Honey, I'm home!" Joker shouted, pointing towards the other electrical gate.

"Come on in!" Harley Quinn's voice boomed out of the intercom.

What is going on?!

Right as you and Batman rushed towards Joker, he was already behind the electrical gate. As Batman checked on the guard, you stepped up in front of Joker. Getting as close as you can get without getting shocked by the gate.

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked him.

Joker stepped forward and bent down to your size.

"I'm taking what's mine and there's nothing you or Bats can do to stop it." He smirked, letting his eyes trail up and down your body.

You stepped back a little, getting uncomfortable with the situation. Soon enough Joker's attention turned to Batman, who was now standing right behind you.

"Well Bats, it's been fun but I have a party to plan so I'm gonna be busy busy! But I wouldn't want to leave you with nothing to do." Joker giggled and fished out a remote out of his pocket.

"How about my boys keep you busy." He pressed a button, opening two cells filled with Joker's men.

Shit.

When you turned your attention back where Joker was, he was long gone.

"Joker won't be far, you find a way out. I'll handle these punks." Batman ordered you before turning his attention to Joker's men.

You didn't hesitate to check your surroundings to find a way out. Soon enough your eyes landed on an air vent that looked big enough for you to fit through. Ignoring the groans of pain from Joker's men, you rushed towards the vent and quickly popped it open.

You turned towards Batman to see him too busy with many of Joker's men.

He can handle them. I'll go find Joker.

You took one last look at Batman before heading into the vent by yourself. Crawling little ways up the vent, you finally found the other end. You kicked the vent open and crawled out. Looking to your left, you saw you were right where Joker was moments ago.

You found the switch to the gate and quickly shut it off for Batman to get through later. Continuing on down the only hallway, you saw green smiley faces spray painted all over the walls. You followed them until you came up to this one door.

Warden's Office

Of course he would be in here, this office can operate the whole asylum with the touch of a button. Turning on your thermal scan, you scanned the whole room and not a single body temperature was traced in there.

Hm, weird.

You slowly opened the door and walked right in, no one in sight. Nothing looked out of place, everything was so neat. You closed the door behind you and walked behind the Warden's desk. Surveillance cameras were on the screen, showing multiple cells. One containing Poison Ivy, another was containing Killer Croc and the other two cells were empty.

Suddenly a notification popped up on the screen saying in big letters.

TURN AROUND! :)

You gasped as the computer glitches into showing you and someone behind you. Before you could react, Joker launches himself at you and stuck a big needle in your neck.

You watched the screen in horror as you flailed around like a fish on land, trying to grab the needle. Whatever was in the needle was forced inside of your veins as Joker held you down. All you could hear was his little giggles in your ear.

"Batgirl, are you okay? Where are you?" Batman's voice came through from your ear piece.

You couldn't give an answer as everything around you slowly was getting dark and fuzzy.

"See, I'm taking what's mine. Starting with you," Joker laughed and laughed as you slowly drifted into a deep sleep in his arms.
____________________

Did you miss me?

DarkJoker