22; Jared Leto Joker Request

Imagine: Joker and Tamara are married and when Joker comes home after "work", he greets his family.
_______________________________

"Honey, I'm home." Tamara's husband, Joker, entered the two storied home.

"Hey, sweetie. How was work?" Tamara walked up to him and greeted him with a kiss.

"Oh, just fine." He flashed her his infamous smile, earning a giggle from Tamara.

"The kids are in the living room watching SpongeBob and I cooked your favorite." Tamara cupped his cheek.

"Lasagna?" His non existent eyebrows raised.

"Lasagna." Tamara nodded.

Joker giggled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"A good day at work and some delicious dinner to finish off the day? How did I get so lucky?" Joker leaned in and planted a small kiss onto her lips.

"Daddy!" Their three children piled into the room.

Joker pulled away from Tamara and squatted down to meet his three children's size.

"Hey kiddos!" He stretched his arms out for all his children to pile onto him.

Tamara just stood there with a bright smile on her face as she watched the love of her life and her three children smother each other with their love.
_______________________________

~DarkJokerOut