17 • Heath Ledger Joker Imagine

Title:

How The Joker got his name

Imagine: You were Jack's (The Joker's) wife but you sadly died in the hospital after being in a car crash, causing Jack to go mad and turn into The Joker.
_______________________________

Every villain has their own story. Stories that they try to run away from but every time, the past catches up and makes them madder than a Hatter.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

There sat Jack right beside his wife's hospital bed, where you laid there unresponsive.

"Baby, please wake up." He pleaded taking your hand into his larger one.

You didn't move.

"You're all I have," Tears ran down his face just looking at you.

You still laid stiff as a board since the semi- truck hit your car earlier today.

"Please. Please." He kissed your hand softly, memorizing the smoothness of your skin.

Instead of waking up, you just laid there very still. Your pale skin from the blood loss made you look dead. The hollowness look on your face was more noticeable than ever. You usual pink soft lips were now capped over and dark blue. But Jack didn't care, no matter what, he would always think you were breath taking.

Suddenly your hand flinched in his, making Jack jump in surprise.

"Baby Doll?" He looked up at you to see you smiling at him.

"Hey, J." You smiled even bigger, seeing the look of relief on his face.

"Doll, I was so worried." He said as he caressed your face.

"Oh don't worry, J." You closed your eyes and leaned into his touch.

"Now give me that smile that I love," You re-opened your eyes.

The corners of Jack's mouth curved up, giving you a small smile.

"There it is!" You cheered, making him smile even more.

"I love you so much, baby." Jack said, drinking in your features.

"I love you too, my Jokester." You said, making his eyes light up when you said his nickname.

Not long after, your eyes rolled back into you head and you went limp once again.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp.

A flatline went across the monitor you were hooked up to.

Jack's smile faded and panic arose inside of him.

"No no no!" He repeatedly shouted, trying to shake you awake.

"Please don't leave me!" He cupped your face with his hands as multiple doctors rushed in.

"Sir you need to step back!" One of the doctors ordered him.

"No! She's my wife!" Jack objected.

"Sir if you want us to bring her back then step back." The doctor said.

Jack obeyed and stood back, tears rushing down his face as he saw them try multiple things on you. When they saw no response they stopped and turned to Jack with sad eyes.

"No." Jack whispered to himself, looking at your pale face.

"I'm so sorry, sir. We tried everything we could." The doctor from before apologized.

All of a sudden, Jack saw red. He slowly turned to the doctor with no emotion in his eyes.

"You took her away from me. And now I'm going to take your life away. LIKE YOU TOOK MINE!" Jack shouted, grabbing the doctors pen out of his pocket and stabbed him in the chest, making blood splat everywhere.

The other two doctors screamed and ran towards the door. Yet they weren't fast enough. Jack tackled them both to the ground and repeated the same process on them.

Jack stopped, seeing he was covered in blood and out of breath. He stood up and turned to you. Even dead, he still thought you looked beautiful.

He walked over to you, swiped a little blood off his face and slid lines of blood from the corners of your mouth to your cheek bones. Standing back, it looked like you were smiling.

"You always had the most beautiful smile." He said to himself before swiping more blood off his face and repeated the same process on him as he did on you.

"Now we are both smiling. You and your Jokester." He chuckled a bit.

Jack walked back over to your side and picked you up bridal style.

"Let's go home, buttercup." He said, kissing your forehead.

"We have some work to do." Is the last thing he said before walking out of the room and hospital with you dead in his arms.

And now you know how The Joker got
his name....
_______________________________

Sorry for the delay. I wrote this imagine a bit ago but it was deleted for some reason which made me pissed. But I hope you enjoyed!

~DarkJokerOut