15; Mark Hamill Joker Imagine {Arkham Video Game Imagine}

Imagine: You visit Joker to break up with him but when you were going to leave Joker takes over the Asylum and locks it down so you couldn't leave.

(Kinda inspired by the first Mark Hamill Joker Imagine but slightly different)
____________________________

Readers POV

You can do this.

You got this.

Today I was going to finally break up with the Clown Prince of Crime. Of course I was nervous. I don't know how he would react, especially to this. He loved me and I loved him but I just couldn't wait for him until he escaped from that dreadful asylum. Who knows how long that would take.

When I was brought back to reality, I saw Joker being sat down into the seat across from me, behind a glass of course. I took a deep breath before picking up the little phone to talk to him. He grinned and pick up his phone.

"Hello, darling. How are you, sweet pea?" He smiled at me.

You can do it.

Just breathe.

"I'm d-doing just fine." His smile disappeared once I stuttered.

"You sure?" He asked, concerned.

"N-no." I avoided eye contact by ducking my head down low.

"Look at me," Joker demanded from behind the glass.

Slowly raising my head, my eyes connected with his dark green ones.

"Tell Daddy what's wrong," He said bluntly.

"Joker, I want to break up." I blurted out.

His face turned to shock then to rage.

"Why is that?" He hissed.

"I can't wait for you to escape, J. Who knows how long that'll take." I explained, still fearing the worst.

Joker suddenly raised his fist and slammed it down onto the table, making me jump.

"Do you really think you can escape from me? FROM ME?!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry." I said before setting the phone and standing up.

"No! You don't get to leave! I'll get you back!" He banged on the window as he saw me leaving the Visiting Lounge.

A single tear ran down my cheek as I walked away from him. Hearing his shouts behind me was the bad part but the haunting feeling of him finding me was the worst of it all.

☠︎

When I was finally allowed to leave the asylum, I hurried my way to the exit.

Suddenly their was an explosion and the asylum's alarms went bonkers. The guards and I fell to the ground as metal bars shut in front of the main doors, shutting everyone inside.

"Attention all guards Joker has escaped! I repeat Joker ha-ah!" The man's screams replaced his words.

I heard a giggle from the other end.

Oh no.

"Oh sweetheart! I know you're still here in the asylum somewhere. Can't escape now, can you?" Joker's giggles filled the intercom.

"Go find her and bring her to me." He demanded to his henchmen before singing off the intercom.

I stood up and hurried over to one of the guards.

"Please you need to help me," I pleaded him.

"You're Joker's girl?" I nodded.

"Good luck," The guard said before rushing into the other room with the other guards and locked the door.

"No no no! Please!" I banged on the door.

"There she is!" I turned around to see a group of Joker's henchmen.

"Shit." I tried to run but, sadly, one of the henchmen grabbed my leg, making me trip and fall.

The henchmen climbed on top of me and handcuffed my hands behind my back. He roughly picked me up and made me walk with the rest of them, back to Joker.

☠︎

When we entered the room with Joker, he turned around in his chair to face us.

"Ah! There she is!" He said with a big smile on his face.

"Go." He ordered the henchmen to leave.

One of the henchmen unlocked my handcuffs before leaving me and Joker alone.

"Come and sit on Daddy's lap." He patted his lap.

With slow and steady steps, I made my way to Joker. When I was in front of him, I sat on his lap. Joker smirked and wrapped his arms around me and buried his head into my neck. He took in a deep breath, taking in my scent.

"Hmm. I've missed your smell." He purred before nibbled on my neck.

Welp. Back to square one.
______________________________

I hope you enjoyed because I enjoyed writing it.

~DarkJokerOut