29; Mark Hamill Joker Imagine {Arkham Series}

Title:

Missed Calls

Imagine: While fighting off many villains in Arkham City with Batman, Joker calls you multiple times leaving countless of voicemails.
_________________________________

It was currently in the dead of night and you were alongside Batman, trying to save Arkham City. Ever since the Asylum closed down, all the inmates were shipped to downtown Gotham, the slums.

"Batgirl, go and get a location on Penguin, if he's the one behind the fall of Arkham City then we need to stop him immediately. I'll go to the courthouse to save Selina from Two-Face. Contact me when you have a location and I'll meet you there." Batman ordered you before jumping off the building's rooftop and flew into the night sky.

"Yeah and you'll make out with her while I do all the dirty work," You huffed and sat down, letting your legs dangle off the rooftop.

It was brought to your attention that your phone has been going off for the past couple of hours you've been in Arkham City. You pull out your phone and see 6 missed calls from Joker.

Does he know I'm here?

You looked down at the street you were currently sitting above and saw no one in sight. You turn back to the phone in your hand and pressed play on the first voicemail.

"You have 6 missed calls." The robot voice spoke from your phone before Joker's booming voice came through.

"Ding dong, Joker here. I have a special announcement for a special bat I have in mind. I am officially starting my own game for the evening. It's called Blowing up Arkham City. A fun game I've came up myself and would love a partner to play with. Hehe. You have four hours to find me or somewhere in Arkham City is going to be blown sky high! Hehehe." Joker laughed hysterically, full of excitement for the worse.

It was silent for a couple of seconds and the next time Joker spoke, it was in a cold, menacing voice.

"I know you're in Arkham City, Batgirl. And I want to play with you. Follow the rules and play fair, no bringing the old scratch that you practically carry on your shoulders. Yes, I'm talking about big olé Batsy. Play my game and have fun." The voicemail went to static before ending the whole message.

"You have five missed calls," The robotic voice came through the phone again.

"Joker here! Sorry about that last message, came off a little more creepy than I intended. I see you have been busy for the past hour and still haven't found me, I'm waiting! I thought you were better than this, Batgirl. All confident and definitely flexible in that black.. suit.." Joker's words began to fumble off as his compliment got more explicit.

"A-Anyways, I'm still waiting for a call back from you or even a sign that I've got your attention by now. Call me back." Joker hurried to hang up the phone.

"You have four missed calls," The phone spoke once again.

"It's been two hours now! I'm starting to think you want me to blow up Arkham City, get rid of many criminals and shady politicians. Hehehe. Is my little baby bat going rouge? A man could only dream of something like that." Joker giggled and ended the call.