16; Jared Leto Joker Imagine, Part 1

Title:

Who's the lucky lady, Mr. Wayne?

Imagine: You've known Jack before he turned into the Joker and when he finally remembers you, he sets off to find you but there's just one problem... You're Bruce Wayne's mystery girlfriend.

(This imagine will switch POV's later in the story)

Readers POV

"Bruce, stop it!" I squealed as Bruce continued to plant kisses on my neck.

"Why?" He groaned, pulling back.

"We're in public!" I caressed his face.

"One more kiss?" I nodded and gave him a peck on the lips.

He pouted, clearly disappointed, making me laugh and press my forehead against his.

Suddenly a flash went off in front of us, making us both flinch. We turned to see press of the Gotham Gazette.

"Just ignore them," Bruce wrapped his arm around my waist and led me through the press while they took millions of photos.

"What's it like to be dating the most wealthy man in Gotham?!" One woman asked me.

"Are you in it for the money?" A man shouted, trying to shove a microphone in my face.

Bruce and I hurried into his car before any more questions were asked.

"I can't believe they think I'm in it for the money," I turned to Bruce.

"Of course you're not in it for the money. I know you aren't. They always try to ask those sort of questions. Just ignore them," He twirled one strand of my hair with his finger.

"Ok," I buried my head in his neck as his driver set off towards his mansion.

☠︎

'Who's the lucky lady, Mr. Wayne?'

The Gotham Chronicles front page said in bold above me and Bruce's picture with our foreheads together and us smiling at each other like idiots.

"That is a lovely photo, I must say." Alfred said right behind me.

"I know right," I said, not taking my eyes off of it.

"Do you mind cutting this out and hanging it up somewhere in a frame?" I asked , finally turning towards him.

"Of course not, dear." He smiled and took the news paper from my hand before walking off.

"Hello, sweetheart." Bruce said from behind me as his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"Well hello, handsome." I greeted him and turned around to face him.

He chuckled and brought me into a kiss.

"Did you see the picture in the newspaper?" He asked, pulling away.