16; Jared Leto Joker Imagine, Part 2

Now I know I said I'm not going to make a part 2 but... Fuck it, LETS DO THIS!

Read Part 1 first!
____________________________

Readers POV

Not long after Joker as drove away from the restaurant, I was knocked out cold.

When I awoken I saw a dim light above me. I was strapped to a gurney with Joker's goons guarding the door.

"Ah, she's awake." Joker's voice said before clapping his hands together, making me flinch.

"Oh I don't scare you, do I pumpkin?" He teased.

When I didn't say anything Joker turned to his guards.

"Leave us." He ordered them.

Soon enough they scrambled out of the room and left me and Joker alone.

"I bet you don't remember me, huh?" Joker asked me, making me look at him in confusion.

Joker just cackled.

"Knew you wouldn't, so let me jog your memory." He said before pulling out a picture and shoved it in front of my face.

It was a picture of me and my old friend Ja-... No... It can't be.

"There it is!" Joker said excitedly before stuffing the picture back into his pocket.

"J-Jack?" I stared into his eyes as he leaned closer.

"Yes it's me, doll. But let's keep the names a secret, got it?" He said, causing me to nodded my head.

He smiled, not a Joker smile but a Jack smile.

"Oh I've missed you," Jok-Jack's rugged voice purred as he stared into my eyes.

Jack leaned forward and was about to kiss me when a crash of a window was heard from the other room. Jack and I snapped our attention to the door. We heard grunts and moans of pain from the other side of the door, making Jack look at me.

"I will make you mine again. Don't marry Wayne," He growled before running to an air vent.

"Oh and don't tell Batsy where I went, got it?" Jack asked me.

I nodded.

"That's my girl," He smirked before heading down the air vent in attempt to escape Batman.

The main door of the room was kicked open, making my attention snap towards it. There stood Batman, in all his glory.

"You're safe," He spoke in his inhuman voice before cutting the straps that held me to the gurney.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked me.

I shook my head and dusted myself off.

"I'm fine," I said and looked at him.

"Didn't think Batman would save a plain citizen," I admitted.

"Considering that you were important to the Joker that means I have leverage. That doesn't come around too often." Batman answered and swept me off my feet and carried my bridal style.

I shrieked at the sudden movement, making Batman chuckle a little.

"So I'm just leverage," I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"Pretty much and you are also Bruce Wayne's mystery girlfriend." Batman said and shot his grapple hook gun and swung into the night as I clung on him tightly in fear of falling.

Let's just say that that wasn't the last time I saw Jack/Joker.

We both know Joker never gives up without a fight.
_______________________________

Thats the end of that Joker series, hope you liked it!

I know it's pretty crappy but I really wanted to get it in.

Bye!

~DarkJokerOut