21; (Any Joker) Request

(I'm going to be using Heath Ledger for this imagine)

Imagine: Joker breaks into Emilia's school and Joker takes her, exposing their relationship to everyone.
_______________________________

Emilia sat down in her seat in Geometry class with her fellow peers and waited for the teacher to begin.

"Okay class, today we are going to learn about figuring out the X in the equation." The teacher pointed to the board.

The whole class sighed in boredom as the teacher started to explain everything.

Sudden gun shots were heard down the hall, followed with scream of terror and footsteps running down the hall way.

The whole class gasped as the teacher stopped talking.

"Everyone get under your de-," The teacher was cut off by the door slamming open.

Some of the girls jumped in their seats as some of the boys froze.

"Well hello!" A familiar voice boomed through the whole classroom.

"Shit." Emilia cursed as her boyfriend, The Joker, strutted into the classroom.

Joker took a deep breathe and scanned the crowd of students until his eyes landed onto Emilia.

"Ah there you are, my sweet." Joker put his gun into pocket and walked down the row before stopping at her desk.

Emilia gave him a glare, only to have a smirk appear onto Joker's face.

"Sweetie, I thought we had plans today?" He faked pouted.

"You know I had school today, J." Emilia ran her finger through her hair and sighed.

"But I didn't wanna wait," He whined like a little kid.

"Well you'll have to, J. Take your goons and go home." Emilia stood up and tried to wave Joker off.

"Nope. Grab your purse, we are leaving." Joker ordered Emilia.

Emilia just crossed her arms across her chest and stood there.

"I'm not going anywhere," Emilia said.

Joker sighed and hurried to throw Emilia over his shoulder.

"Joker, put me down!" Emilia groaned.

Joker ignored her and grabbed her purse before turning around and walked towards the door.

Emilia groaned as Joker lead us and his goons towards the exit of the school.

"Really, J?" Emilia slumped.

"Really really." Joker said proudly.

"You know I'll have to change school now." Emilia sighed.

"Very much so." Joker slapped Emilia's rear and giggled.
______________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

~DarkJokerOut 🖤