Chapter 8

{Chapter 8: Cross Necklace}

Your P.O.V.

~

I sat on my bed and stared at the photo of me, Saeran and Saeyoung. I smiled softly as memories came back to me.

FLASHBACK 1.

"(Y/n) sweetie, are you going to say hi to the neighbors now?" my mother asked and I nodded excited. I went out of the house and ran to the neighbors that were next to us. I knocked on the door and a little boy with glasses opened the door.

"Hi there! I'm the new neighbor, (Y/n) (L/n)!" I said and waved my hand. The boy smiled and waved his hand back.

"I'm Saeyoung! It's nice to meet you, (Y/n)! I was about to go to church, would you like to come with me?" Saeyoung asked. He had a little necklace with a cross on it and a book in his hand also with a cross. I nodded in response and the both of us went to church.

FLASHBACK 2.

"This is my brother, Saeran!" Saeyoung smiled. Saeran was shivering looking around while I shook his hand.

"Hi, Saeran! I'm (Y/n)! I hope we can become good friends!" I said and Saeran smiled a bit, nodding slowly.

"Is mommy coming, Saeyoung?" Saeran asked. I could hear a woman screaming the names of the twins. A woman stomped to us and glared at me.

"Who is this girl!?" The mother asked. I waved my hand at her. "I'm (Y/n), the new neighbor!" I smiled and the woman slapped my hand I was waving. "Don't come near my sons!" she yelled and went back inside dragging Saeran in. Saeran was too scared to react so he just waved me goodbye and I did too.

"You're mom's mean." I whispered at Saeyoung and he nodded in response. "If me and Saeran are alive, she can make dad live in hell like she always wanted to... I'll see you soon, (Y/n)! Are you coming to church tomorrow?" Saeyoung asked and i nodded. Saeyoung hugged me and ran back inside his house, waving me goodbye once more.

FLASHBACK 3.

"Saeyoung! Come!" I said and Saeyoung ran towards me. "What is it?" he smiled and I grabbed a little kitten in my hands. "I have a kitty!" I smiled and Saeyoung his hand reached out to it.

"Can I pet it?" he asked and I nodded. He slowly put his hand on the cat and stroked it softly. A big smile appeared on his face as he started to hug the cat a bit. "It's so fluffyyyyy!" Saeyoung said and I giggled. Saeyoung grabbed the cat with my permission, he was starting to jump around.

"Woah! Get my kitty back here!" I laughed and ran after Saeyoung. "It's my kitty now!" Saeyoung laughed and runned from me. "You're going to hurt it!" I said and catched up with Saeyoung. I pet the kitten's head and panted a bit. "But it's a cute kitty." Saeyoung pouted.

"You can come visit it whenever you want!" I smiled and Saeyoung gasped a bit. "Really? I-I can come visit you and play with the cat?" Saeyoung said and I nodded. Saeyoung laughed and hugged me. "You're squishing the cat!" I giggled and Saeyoung smiled. "It's a sandwich!" he smiled. He broke the hug and smiled at me. "Thank you, (N/n)! C-Can Saeran visit it too?" he asked and I nodded. "You guys can come over whenever you'd like!" I giggled and Saeyoung his smile widened. He hugged me once more and went off to his house.

FLASHBACK 4

"Why are you becoming friends with my sons!?" the mother of the twins yelled and grabbed my wrists together. "They're nice, m-ma'am! I.. I.." I stuttered and the mother slapped my cheeck. "Don't stutter! Tell me why you piece of-!" she started. "They're the first friends I've ever had, miss Choi! I can't live without them.." I said and the woman stomped on my foot.