Chapter 12

{Chapter 12: That's okay}

Your POV

~

I heard someone knocking on my door over and over again. Jeez, I'm getting enough of this already! I walked over to the door and slammed it open, not expecting to see this. The principal. Mr Jones.

"Hello miss (L/n). We've seen you haven't attended the last days of education. What is the cause of it?" he asked and I sighed. "It's a long story. I don't wanna go in detail." I said and he nodded. "Very well. I Hope you'll be attending tomorrow then. I'll be off now. Have a good day!" he said and went back. "You..too." I slowly whispered and was about to close the door, but a foot stood in my way.

"(Y/n)." the voice said. My eyes widened at who I saw right for my eyes.

"F-Father?" my hands were shaking. H-How did he even get here? How did he find me? WHY did he find me? "I'm so happy to finally see you again!" he smiled and hugged me to him. I quickly pulled back and broke the hug. "What about Kimberly, Your girlfriend?" I glared and my father looked down. "Kimberly and I were not taking the right path, sweetheart. God decided that we weren't meant to be." He said.

(Mkay so (Y/n)'s family really is religious and they talk about it a lot. (Y/n) also went to a private catholic school where she learned about the bible, ect.)

"So you're crawling back to mom now, aren't you?" I crossed my arms and my father hanged against the wall. "I don't know yet.." he started. "You left me and mom behind, you jerk! Mom started drinking because of you! Mom.. started go insane.. because of you." I yelled and his eyes widened. "Sweetie, I know all ab-" he started again. "Don't start with your sweetie stuff! It won't make things better! If you hadn't left us, mom would be okay, I would be fine, and Saeyoung and Saeran would never have known me!" I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"Who are-?" he started. "That's none of your business, you jerk face! You're not my dad! You don't even know what it's like to have a child because you left when I got sended to earth, you motherfu-!!" I started but got stopped by arms wrapped around me. My eyes widened, the warm and calm aura surrounded me.

"Y-Yoosu-" I started but he cut me off. "Um.. mr (L/n).. do you mind if we..?" Yoosung said and he nodded. "Don't call him by my last name! He doesn't have the right for that!" I yelled and wanted to attack him, but Yoosung grabbed my wrists and 'ssht' me. "I understand. Take your time." 'Morgan' (that's (y/n)'s father name) said and left. I stook my tongue out at him and glared daggers at him. "(Y/n).. why are you being like this? You know you aren't like this." Yoosung said with a calm voice and I shook my head. "It's not my fault! It's jerk face's fault over there!" I yelled trying to get out of Yoosung's grip, but he hold on my wrists too tight.

"(Y/n), I know this isn't you. This isn't the sweet, kind, bright, and colorful happy (Y/n) I know who always beats me in videogames. The (Y/n) I know would never give up on herself. Not even the smallest thing can tear her down. And deep down in my heart, I know that person is still inside of you." Yoosung's eyes stared into my (e/c) irises. I breathed heavily, trying to hold my tears in. He's right.. I am better than that. I won't let myself down. I'm better then the jerk face, and I will prove it! I saw Morgan standing at the end of the hallway so I fake smiled at Yoosung.

"You're right. I should be myself again. I'm going to talk to him now." I said and walked out of my room to Morgan. "Sweetie, are you okay now?" he asked. I didn't respond, I only glared softly at him. Yoosung stood about 5 meters away from me and I fake smiled at Morgan. "(Y/n)? Sweetheart?" he asked. I grabbed him by his neck and started choking him.

"(Y/N)! Stop!" Yoosung yelled but I pushed him away. "(Y-y-n!)" Morgan choked and I grinned. "I'm gonna kill you you jerk!" I whisper-yelled at him. "For mom.." I punched his stomach. "..For Saeyoung and Saeran.." tears flowed down my cheeks as I punched his face. "For me!" I yelled and kicked his balls. I glared as I saw Morgan running away. "(Y/n), what the-!" Yoosung started but stopped, he looked into my eyes.

Yoosung's POV

~

I know this look.. (Y/n) is going insane! I started panicking as I gently cupped (Y/n) her cheek and wiped the tears off. (Y/n) smiled but her evil smile turned into a sad one and then shocked. I looked at her eyes, her irises were little and she was shaking around as if she's being punished by electricity or something. I grabbed (Y/n)'s wrists and dragged her to my room. I put some water in a cup and passed it to her.

"I don't need water!" (Y/n) frowned and crossed her arms. "Yes you do! Go on and drink." I said and (Y/n) glared a bit. "Nope." she said and pushed the cup away. "Come on, (Y/n).. You don't wanna stay insane now.." I wined and passed the cup back. "I said I don't need it." she passed the cup back to me. "Then we have to do it the hard way." I said and grabbed the cup.

"W-What are you-!" she started. I took the chance to put some water of the cup in her mouth. (Y/n) spit the water out back in the cup and I gasped a bit. "Oh come on! Why do you have to make it so hard for me!" I wined and looked down. (Y/n) looked away and stood up from the couch. She walked to the little balcony and just stood there, watching the busy traffic in Korea. I slowly followed, she looks so calm.. Would it be okay if I..?

I put my arms slowly around her waist, my eyes widened a bit as I positioned myself. I've never done this before.. I smiled quietly and looked at (Y/n) from the side. She was smiling a bit. My face got reddish and I looked at the busy city. The moon was shining and the lights of the houses were on.

(Y/n) her hair was flowing in the wind, her (e/c) eyes were glistening in the night sky as well. I would never want to see (Y/n) with another guy, whoever he might be. It would break my heart into million pieces. I only want her to be mine. I swear to god if I ever see her with Zen again I'll break him. I will break him even worse than I did with Saeran. Heh.. I should go plan for my next victim, if he might come and steal my (Y/n)..~

"(Y/n)?" I said and she looked at me. She was leaning a bit against the fence of the balcony and smiling at me. "You won't leave me, right?" I said and a small blush came across her cheeks. "..I.. I don't think I will." she smiled and looked down. I gasped slightly and hugged her to me. "..Thank you.. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I smiled and looked at her, she was giggling a bit.

I put her down and looked deep into her eyes. She held her hand close to her heart. I leaned closer to her, (Y/n) did the same.

This was going to be perfect.

{A/N}: (;

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!❤️