Chapter 21

{Chapter 21: That girl}

Your POV

~

Is that V over there? He was backing away of.. Saeran! And there was a girl with long blonde hair just standing there. Wait.. I'd know that person from every damn photo I see in Yoosung's room! So, Rika's not dead? I ran up to them and went to Saeran. "Hey Saeran, I know the answer to your clue." I smiled. "Rika isn't even dead, so there's no mystery!" I laughed and he glared.

"What are you even doing with this fake gun, like, is it plastic?" I said grabbing Saeran's gun and looking at it. "It's a real gun!" Saeran yelled trying to get the gun back but I stepped aside. "Nope. You have to figure out my riddle first~!" I smiled and Saeran glared. "You're literally going to kill someone with that thing!" Saeran yelled and I pointed it at him. "What if that someone is you?" I grinned and Saeran ran away. "He's dumb. Why would I even kill my half brother?" I snorted and put the gun inside of my jacket.

"What are you even doing here, V?" I asked. "Long story. No time." V panted. "I'm all ears." I smiled. "Long story short; Saeran was going insane trying to shoot me and R-" V started. "Yeah Rika hi, why's Yoosung so into you?" I said pouting, looking at Rika. "Hmm?" Rika said and I glared. "You heard me." I said. "Sorry.. I was looking at the sun." Rika smiled. "Oh yeah sure, the sun. There's no friggen sun it's evening." I said and searched back for the gun.

"Rika, you should answer (Y/n)." Saeyoung said. "Do I have to repeat myself?" I smiled at Rika. "No.. Yoosung's just my cousin and he thinks I committed suicide." Rika said. "Why the heck are you lying about your own death? You're pretty damn alive if I'm not blind." I said. "Why is Yoosung so attached to you?" I repeated myself. "You should ask Yoosung that.." Rika smiled and I glared. "You're so hard to even communicate with, y'know that?" I glared.

"Hmm? What's going-" A voice said, I looked at where the voice came from and my eyes widened. "..Rika?" Yoosung asked and ran towards her. "Chips." Rika muttered and I glared. Yoosung hugged Rika and I looked down. "You okay?" Saeyoung asked. "Sure. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I said. "I'm going to get some Z's now, if you don't mind." I said and walked back inside.

Saeyoung's POV

(Y/n) just went back inside and Yoosung is still clinging onto Rika. Cringe. "Rika, I.. I thought you-" Yoosung started. "She didn't commit suicide." V said. "But all the rumors..." Yoosung said. "Yes, they're all lies." Rika said. "Do you even care about (Y/n) right now?" I spoke up, making everyone look at me. "Why would I? I don't even know her." Rika smiled and I glared. "Don't you even dare start with your games.." I said.

"Wow, Saeyoung.. what's going on?" Yoosung asked. "I don't even know a (Y/n)." Rika said. "Uh.. (Y/n)'s that girl from before, she's also in the RFA, you know." V said. "I don't care who she is. She's just weird.. asking me personal questions and stuff.. I don't like her." Rika said. "Are you serious right now? You would like her if you just try to know her." I said and Rika shook her head.

"Her aura doesn't seem that friendly to me." Rika smiled and I clenched my fist. "Well, maybe because you've lied to us all by saying you were dead?! And maybe because Yoosung's half brainwashed because of you." I glared. "I'm not brainwashed?" Yoosung said. "Then, what's (Y/n)'s personality like?" I asked. "Well.. she's kind and really really nice! Just like Ri-" Yoosung started. "See?" I said.

"Yoosung, you should stop comparing people to Rika. Everyone's different, you know?" V said. "Isn't it a compliment to be as amazing as Rika?" Yoosung said and I shook my head. "No it's not. It's disgusting comparing people to your cousin." I said and Yoosung's eyes darted away.

His hands started to shake and he looked back at my house. "Is the gate unlocked?" Yoosung asked and I nodded. Yoosung walked inside my house and I followed after. "You guys, um.." I said making a leave motion with my hands and closed the door behind me. Yoosung walked up the stairs and I ran after him.

Yoosung's POV

I walked into Saeyoung's extra room, maybe (Y/n)'s there. I opened that door and walked inside slowly. "What do you want, Saeyoung." (Y/n) said under the covers. I sat next to her on the bed as she slowly removed the covers from her face. "..You're not Saeyoung." (Y/n) said and I waved. "I'm not known for that name." I smiled and (Y/n) put the covers mosback over her face.

"Lol there's a guest!" Saeyoung yelled and let someone else inside. Saeyoung brought him to the room and I glared. "Zen, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Good to see you too." Zen smiled. "So.. where's (Y/n)?" Zen asked and I covered her so Zen won't get to her. "Go away!" I yelled. "Why are you laying on (Y/n)?" Saeyoung asked.

"Reasons.." I said and glared at Zen. "(Y/n) doesn't need you here, Zen." I pouted. "Yoosung you're squishing me." (Y/n) groaned and my eyes widened. I rolled off of her and smiled awkwardly as she put the covers away from her face. "Saeyoung, is this some party that you're holding?" (Y/n) asked and Saeyoung shook his head. "Definitely not." Saeyoung answered.

"Oh.. hi Zen." (Y/n) waved and I put her hand back down. "Don't wave at him." I said. "Is something wrong with me waving at Zen?" (Y/n) asked and I nodded. "Lol Yoosung's jealous." Saeyoung laughed and I glared. "Yoosung, now you know how (Y/n) feels when you're talking about Rika." Zen said. "So that's why you came?" I asked and Zen nodded.

"So.. how do you feel?" Saeyoung asked. "I feel... weird." I said. "On a scale from 0 to 707, how weird do you feel?" Saeyoung asked and (Y/n) snorted a bit. "..1024." I said. "Ooh, I like that number~!" Saeyoung laughed. "Hey guys do you know where the bathr-" Rika came in and I could feel (Y/n) glaring at her.

"Oh..." Rika said. "Second door on the left." Saeyoung said and pointed at it. "Now that I'm here, Yoosung. Would you like to go to the movies with me?" Rika asked. "I um..." I stuttered. Everyone looked at me and my face got red. "I would love to.. but.." I started. "But what?" Rika asked. "Yoosung and I are already going out." (Y/n) said and laced her fingers with mine.

"Who are you to talk?" Rika asked. "None of your business~!" (Y/n) smiled. "Shouldn't you be the one that has to go number two instead of staying here?" (Y/n) asked and Rika stomped away. "Lol. See, Rika's cray cray." Saeyoung laughed. "That was weird..." I said. "Yoosung, shouldn't you say thank you to (Y/n) for saving you from your cousin? lol" Saeyoung snorted.

"Yeah... I guess. Thank you, (Y/n)~!" I smiled and (Y/n) nodded at me. I hugged (Y/n) to me and I heard Saeyoung snorting. "Lol Zen close all the doors. You told them at Christmas Eve that the bed was here so..~" Saeyoung laughed and Zen gasped.

"OH HAIL NO" he yelled and pushed us apart. "YOOSUNG IM GONNA BANG FIRST" Zen yelled. "What's bang?" I asked. "I dunno" (Y/n) answered. "Oh... oops." Zen snorted and ran out of the room. "Have fun my children~!" Saeyoung said in a girl's voice and closed the door. "Are they high on drugs or something?" (Y/n) asked and I nodded with a small laugh. "Always." I smiled.

{A/N}: okay so imma try to make a New Years special for tonight because I'm going to some sort of party that I don't like beCAUSE THEY DONT HAVE PIZZA?! but I'll try to make one for the countdown and stuff for y'all. Ur welcome. hAPPY NEW YEAR BTW! SEE YA NEXT YEAR PROBABLY

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!❤️