Chapter 11

{Chapter 11: problems}

Your POV

~

Saeran.. shoot. He smiled at me as he waved. My eyes widened when he walked closer onto the balcony. He glared when he saw Saeyoung and smiled 'innocently' at me. I ran over to Yoosung and pushed him out of the way when Saeran came inside.

"Awh, trying to be protective now, aren't you?" Saeran smiled and I glared. "Don't you even dare come near one of my friends." I said crossing my arms. Saeran came closer to me and lifted my chin up with his finger. "So.. everyone but you, you say?" he smiled. Saeyoung was about to slap Saeran but I widened my eyes at me to not do it. It will only make him go crazier and attack them.

"It's too bad that your life has to end like this.. sister." he glared when he said the word 'sister'. My hands were shaking. "How can you be so cruel, Saeran! I-I was worried sick when you went missing. It was already hard enough with mom, remember?" I said, tears sliding down my face. Saeran's eyes widened for a second but went back to normal. He remembers..

FLASHBACK (you are 13 now, Saeyoung left for already 2 months)

"Mommy? What are you doing?" I said peeking inside the room my mom was in. She turned around looking at me, what's wrong with her eyes? She's holding glass bottles and her face is pale. "Mom? A-Are you drinking again? I thought you would stop!" I said and my mom started shivering.

"H-Honey! I-.. Leave mommy alone n-now!" she said and I shook my head. "I'll tuck you into your bed! You-" I started. "GO AWAY!" she yelled. I looked down for a moment and took in a deep breath before closing the door and walking away. I leaned against the door and closed my eyes. Saeran was sitting on the couch playing video games, so I went up to him.

"Hi, Saeran! Can I play with you?" I said with a fake smile. "I'm busy." Saeran responded. "Aww come on! You're scared I'll beat you!" I fake laughed and pushed Saeran's shoulder playfully. "I said I'm busy. This is a single player game." he said. "But it's checkers?" I said pointing at the television. "Go away, (Y/n)!" Saeran almost yelled. "You're no fun." I pouted and stood up, walking slowly towards my room. "I wish you were a bit fun like Saeyoung." I said under my breath.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Don't you even dare come near her!" Yoosung yelled and pushed Saeran away from me. I backed away a bit, Yoosung his eyes.. are the same like mom's were.. he's, insane? My hands were shaking when I saw Yoosung attacking Saeran. "Bring (Y/n) to safety!" Yoosung yelled to Saeyoung and he nodded, grabbing my arm and running to the cafeteria. Ofcourse he would. He panted and let go of my arm.

"Are you okay?" Saeyoung asked and I nodded, still in shock. "You're shocked, huh? You've probably never seen Yoosung act this way before.." Saeyoung started. But, actually I did. The time Zen kissed me.. He went insane and started to attack Zen, but I never noticed his eyes would change like that. "He's like, a total Yandere, if it weren't for you, he wouldn't act like that and he would be playing games now." Saeyoung said.

"So you're saying it's my fault?" I said and Saeyoung shook his head. "No, no! He just has a personality where he would do anything for the one he loves, even if he has to kill his enemies." Saeyoung said and my eyes widened. He's going to kill Saeran? Saeyoung was thinking about what he said for a moment so I took the chance to run back to Yoosung's room to go save Saeran. But ofcourse, the door's locked. Dang it, he's smart! I heard screaming and laughing coming from the room, making me think about what would happen if Yoosung died..

I took a step back to punch the door. I ran towards it and kicked the door, it opened! Yay! I burst inside seeing blood.. lots of blood. I gasped silently but not silent enough. I heard footsteps coming towards me. What if Yoosung didn't survive? I saw a familiar blonde haired boy standing in front of me with blood on his clothes and a innocent smile.

"(Y/n)! H-Hi.. Y-You weren't really supposed to be seeing this but.. uh.." Yoosung said. I looked at Yoosung hands, he was holding a stained knife. "Don't worry, I'll get rid of all the evidence in no time~! He's not standing in the way anymore!" Yoosung smiled sweetly at me. "Y-You killed Sa-Saeran.." I stuttered and Yoosung nodded at me. "He was about to kill you, (Y/n)! KILL YOU! I can't just stand there and watch you die.. It would be my worst nightmare coming true.." Yoosung sobbed a bit. I couldn't help it, so I hugged him and layed my head on his shoulder.

Why am I even hugging a Yandere is my question.. but.. he's MY Yandere, and that's all that counts, right? Saeyoung was right though.. he did kill Saeran. What will Saeyoung do now when he-

"..." I heard Saeyoung breathing heavily at the door, about seeing his dead brother's blood all over the place. "Yoosung.. y-you.." Saeyoung said and I broke the hug. "You killed.. m-my." Saeyoung said. "He was about to kill (Y/n), Saeyoung! I don't want that.. NO ONE will EVER hurt her." Yoosung said. "..But you killed my.." Saeyoung started. "It was for (Y/n).. okay? He's gone now, and there's nothing we can do about it." Yoosung said. "(Y/n)? You think this is okay!?" Saeyoung said and I looked down for a moment. "..I..I could have been dead, Saeyoung. Saeran was about to KILL me. Saeran has never loved me.. he never even cared about me. He never wanted to see me again after you left." I said and Saeyoung's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry.." Saeyoung said. "If I didn't leave, Saeran would still be alive! And I never had joined the RFA! Everything would be-" Saeyoung started. "Saeyoung. If you didn't do what you did, I would never be feeling this way. I would've never even have someone to care for.. I should be thanking you, actually.." Yoosung said. "If it weren't for you, I would never.. never.." Yoosung started. "You never?" Saeyoung said. "Forget it! I'm getting rid of all the evidence. You guys go.. have fun. I'll call you when I'm ready." Yoosung said and I slowly nodded. Saeyoung walked out of the door and I followed.

"Saeyoung.. please look at me.." I said and grabbed his shoulder. "I'm not Saeyoung anymore. I'm 707, you are not allowed to call me by that name anymore." Saeyoung said,  my hands were shaking. "Saeyoung.. please, you can't just do that. I'm your s-sister now. We don't have mom to care for us. After you left, she started to go insane and she started drinking again. Please don't leave me again.." I said, Saeyoung had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry." he said. "Don't be, Saeyoung..you're saying it too much already!" I said and Saeyoung moved my hand away from his shoulder. "I'm not Saeyoung! I'm 707, Luciel Choi. And you can't do anything about it." he said and walked away.

"Hey, (Y/n)! The evidence is all gone now!" Yoosung smiled and walked towards me. "..Something wrong?" Yoosung asked, his smile disappearing by the second. "It's nothing... Luciel just left." I said looking down. "Huh? I thought it was Saey-" Yoosung started. "He doesn't want me to call him by that name.." I said looking down. I slowly walked back to my own room and closed the door behind me. I layed onto my bed, thinking about what happened.

{A/N}: MHM THIS IS SAD CRI EVERYTIEM. NEE NOO NEE NOO WE HIT 500+ VIEWS! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I WANNA HUG YOU ALL SO BAD RN T_T

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!❤️